1. Ahh i see, thanks a lot for detailed reply^^

2. I tried to see talents and i think talents don't work anymore, could anyone link working talents link?

3. would canceling chaos bane for more procs be better in terms of dmg output when nuking a target, or would keeping the strength buff be more beneficial, especially if the fight drags on assuming using seal of righteousness and no tiny abom trinket. also rocket gloves or haste accelerator if engineer on gloves?
    Edited: June 21, 2018

4. would canceling chaos bane for more procs be better in terms of dmg output when nuking a target, or would keeping the strength buff be more beneficial, especially if the fight drags on assuming using seal of righteousness and no tiny abom trinket. also rocket gloves or haste accelerator if engineer on gloves?
    Rocket gloves for PVP, always. Haste is rather pathetic especially for a class that has difficulty staying in melee range. I would say after Chaos Bane was "fixed", that it isn't worth cancelling it, as the additional strength is passively increased and it also increases your off-heals. If you were able to stay in melee range 24/7 it may be worth it, but otherwise I would say no.

5. July 2, 2018  
    you should not cancel chaos bane in pvp regardless.

6. I know weapon swapping hasn't really been covered a whole lot, but I learned a few things about it:

- Weapon swapping causes a GCD.
    - However, weapon swapping can be used during a GCD.

Based on that, I've written some good macros involving weaponswapping and sealdancing.

#showtooltip Seal of Righteousness
    /cast Seal of Righteousness
    /equip [2hand]
    It has to be done in this exact order.

#showtooltip Seal of Light
    /cast Seal of Light
    /equip [1hand]
    /equip [shield]
    #showtooltip Seal of Wisdom
    /cast Seal of Wisdom
    /equip [1hand]
    /equip [shield]
    Hope this helps.

7. Hey mate! What better to use on horde in wpvp/arena with 284 Glorenzelg - 258 Death Choice of 284 Sharpened Twilight Scale?

8. For arena and no Shadowmourne, I would definitely go for the Death's Choice.

9. BTW, i have 5.40% hit rating (more tnan 165- number in a guide) and still missing a lot of judgements in pvp, is dat normal or a bug?

10. BTW, i have 5.40% hit rating (more tnan 165- number in a guide) and still missing a lot of judgements in pvp, is dat normal or a bug?
    It is normal. You will miss judgements on blood elves, ret paladins, sub rogues, arcane/frost mage because they have talents to reduce the chance to be hit.

11. Judgements uses the melee hit table or are they now on spell hit? lolz
    Certain encounters will cause u to miss like judging a rogue while they use CoS or your nuking a prot war in tank gear.
    U should not miss on blood elves or ret paladins with judgement at 5% melee hit, unless they wear tank gears.

12. Judgements uses the melee hit table or are they now on spell hit? lolz
    Certain encounters will cause u to miss like judging a rogue while they use CoS or your nuking a prot war in tank gear.
    U should not miss on blood elves or ret paladins with judgement at 5% melee hit, unless they wear tank gears.
    I suggest you read up on some racials and talents :)

13. Thanks for the tip. But i still do not see anywhere on the blood elves racial or ret paladins talents that has an increase chance to miss a "melee hit" lolz
    I do agree on Frost mages if talented, partially agree on sub rogues (situational and can be avoided) and probably night elves but blood elves and rets?
    Do enlighten me. Thx

14. Is there a list of useful pvp macros for ret anywhere?

First ... 3456 Last