1. Which profession for hunter in PvP?

Blacksmithing/Tailoring
    Blacksmithing/Engineering
    Blacksmithing/Leathorworking
    Leathorworking/Skinning
    Blacksmithing/Leathorworking or Enchanting

or any others. Mostly for PvP. Which would help the most for damage output.

2. honestly anything you need as a money maker. The bonuses are roughly the same (Only JC bonus is lower) I would personally take Enchanting for shoulder enchant as the rep is bugged atm. and maybe engineering. I think hunters makes good use of Engineering

3. Blacksmithing/Tailoring
    Blacksmithing/Engineering
    Blacksmithing/Leathorworking
    Leathorworking/Skinning
    Blacksmithing/Leathorworking or Enchanting

or any others. Mostly for PvP. Which would help the most for damage output.

I have 2 BM hunters 1 with engineer and leather working the other with engineer and tailoring, from my experience id say tailor + engineer would be best for the utility and the burst damage, you get nitro boots, parachute, embersilk nets to kite, a mini burst along with 1k Attack power procs coming off your cape

Skinning is sh*t

Leather working gives +80 agility
    Enchanting gives +80 agility
    Blacksmithing gives +80 agility, +100 if you use epic gems

4. I prefer Inscription (for shoulder enchant) + Leatherworking

5. honestly anything you need as a money maker. The bonuses are roughly the same (Only JC bonus is lower) I would personally take Enchanting for shoulder enchant as the rep is bugged atm. and maybe engineering. I think hunters makes good use of Engineering
    As far as I know JC is the one profession that gives the highest stats with three +34 agility gems, that is +14 x 3 = 42 for three gems, more than can be gained from Blacksmithing (+40 agilty), Enchanting / Leatherworking (+80 AP), and Skinning (+40 crit). Engineering IS indeed a good utility profession with Hand-Mounted Pyro rocket gloves tinker, +24 crit tinker on boots which is superior to the normal +16 agility enchant and comes with nitro boots too, and a parachute on the cloak in addition to +23 agility instead of the normal + 22 agility. It would be preferable to have Tailoring (Swordguard embroidery, +400 AP for 15 seconds) and Engineering to deal the maximum damage in short burst. However, generally I'd rather pick Jewelcrafting, so as to use the Engineering tinker on the cloak instead and get the stats from Jewelcrafting. On an additional note, the shoulder enchant (again, +80 AP) is fron Inscription and not fron Enchanting.
    Edited: April 5, 2016

6. I think everyone that's responded so far is each talking about a different expansion.

7. I think everyone that's responded so far is each talking about a different expansion.
    Yeah I was kinda thinking that too when I saw Juicyjay's response xD. Personally I have not played cata or mop so idk literally anything about them though. On an additional note, the OP should check Multisnipe's guide where he talks about professions in more details if he wants it for WOTLK though. The guide can be found here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....(Marksmanship)

8. For me, JC and BS take the cake only because I value ArP, which can only be obtained with JC (+42) and BS (+40) + JC is a really good money maker.

Other than that, eng is also a very nice prof with a ton of utility, from 1min stun bombs, silence bombs, rockets that go through deter, nitro, mini lust in gloves etc.