1. Greetings everyone! I figured since there's no guides about twinks out there, I'd fire up the old fingers and get to work on a guide detailing gear choices, specs etc about certain twink brackets. I may not do everything at once, but over the coming days I will attempt to fill out every little detail I can. So lets get to it!

Lets begin with the level 19 twinks, shall we?

In this section, I will cover everything about the legendary level 19 twinks, from gear, specs, enchants to even those pesky little toys they use. I will not be showing any heirloom items, as they're completely optional, I'm only showing the standard twinking sets. All gear shown have the 3.3.5 stats, I'm using an old wowhead database. Lets start with gear, shall we?

CLOTH CASTER SET

This set applies to all casters, whether they be a healer or dpser, there isn't too much gear variation.

Head: Green Tinted Goggles or Lucky Fishing Hat
    Shoulders: Talbar Mantle
    Chest: Tree Bark Jacket or Corsair's Overshirt if you feel like you need that spirit as a healer.
    Gloves: Gold-flecked Gloves or Magefist Gloves
    Belt: Keller's Girdle
    Wrist: Crystalline Cuffs or Mindthrust Bracers if you don't mind the minus to stamina.
    Legs: Darkweave Breeches
    Feet: Spidersilk Boots
    Cape: Battle Healer's Cloak (HORDE) Caretaker's Cape (ALLIANCE) or Spidersilk Drape
    Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace
    Rings: Advisor's Ring (HORDE), Lorekeeper's Ring (ALLIANCE), Lavishly Jeweled Ring, Black Pearl Ring, Band of Purification, Seal of Wrynn
    Trinkets: Insignia of the Horde (Note: It says warrior, but there are trinkets for each class), Insignia of the Alliance, Arena Grand Master, Minor Recombobulator
    Weapons: Advisor's Gnarled Staff (HORDE), Lorekeeper's Staff(ALLIANCE), Twisted Chanter's Staff, Night Watch Shortsword
    Offhand: Antipodean Rod, Pulsating Hydra Heart

LEATHER DPS SET

This set applies to Rogues, Hunters, Druids and Shamans that have chosen the physical damage path of life! If more than one option is available, it is because it may benefit one class more than the other (More int for example).

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat
    Shoulders: Serpent's Shoulders
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor
    Gloves: Red Whelp Gloves or Gloves of the Fang
    Belt: Deviate Scale Belt
    Wrist: Forest Leather Bracers
    Legs: Leggings of the Fang
    Feet: Feet of the Lynx
    Cape: Sentry Cloak
    Neck: Sout's Medallion (HORDE) Sentinel's Medallion (ALLIANCE)
    Rings: Legionnaire's Band (HORDE) Protector's Band (ALLIANCE), Seal of Wrynn, Seal of Sylvanas
    Trinkets: Insignia of the Horde (Note: It says warrior, but there are trinkets for each class), Insignia of the Alliance, Arena Grand Master, Minor Recombobulator
    Weapons: Rogue - Shadowfang, Cruel Barb, Assassin's Blade, Scout's Blade (HORDE), Sentinel's Blade (ALLIANCE). Hunter - Twisted Chanter's Staff. Druid - Face Smasher + Furbolg Medicine Pouch. Shaman - Stinging Viper + Dead Skull Shield
    Ranged Weapons: Venomstrike, Throat Piercers, Lil Timmy's Peashooter

LEATHER CASTER SET

This is the set that Balance/Restoration Druids and Elemental/Restoration Shamans may like to follow

Shoulders: Talbar Mantle
    Chest: Starsight Tunic
    Gloves: Jutebraid Gloves
    Belt: Deviate Scale Belt or Screecher Belt
    Wrist: Crystalline Cuffs or Mindthrust Bracers
    Legs: Darkweave Breeches
    Feet: Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots
    Cape: Battle Healer's Cloak (HORDE) Caretaker's Cape (ALLIANCE)
    Neck: Sout's Medallion (HORDE) Sentinel's Medallion (ALLIANCE) or Thick Bronze Necklace
    Rings: Advisor's Ring (HORDE) Lorekeeper's Ring (ALLIANCE), Lavishly Jewled Ring, Band of Purification, Black Pearl Ring
    Weapons - Druid - Advisor's Gnarled Staff (HORDE), Lorekeeper's Staff (ALLIANCE or Evocator's Blade + Pulsating Hydra Heart. Shaman - Evocator's Blade + Arctic Buckler

MAIL DPS SET

This set is for all those Warriors and pesky flag running prot Paladins!

Shoulders: Serpent's Shoulders
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor
    Gloves: Thorbia's Gaunlets
    Belt: Deviate Scale Belt or Cobrahn's Grasp
    Wrist: Steel-Clasped Bracers or Beetle Clasps
    Legs: Smelting Pants
    Feet: Silver-linked Footguards or Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots
    Cape: Sentry Cloak or Engineer's Cloak (PALADIN)
    Neck: Sout's Medallion (HORDE) Sentinel's Medallion (ALLIANCE)
    Rings: Legionnaire's Band (HORDE) Protector's Band (ALLIANCE), Seal of Wrynn, Seal of Sylvanas
    Weapons: Warrior - Two-hand: Smite's Mighty Hammer, Runic Darkblade. Main-hand: Shadowfang + Deadskull Shield or Redbeard Crest. Paladin - Two-Hand: : Smite's Mighty Hammer, Runic Darkblade. Main-hand: Shadowfang + Deadskull Shield or Arctic Buckler

As Paladin's have no healing efficiency in the 10-19 bracket, they're essentially useless to gear. So for that reason I will not add a healing mail set at this time.

Chest: Major Health (+100 Health) || Major Mana (+100 Mana) || Greater Stats (+4 to all Stats)
    Gloves: Superior Agility (+15 Agility) || Shadow Power (+20 Shadow Spell Power) || Fire Power (+20 Fire Spell Power) || Frost Power (+20 Frost Spell Power) || Healing Power (+18 Spell Power) || Minor Haste (+10 Haste Rating)
    Wrists: Superior Stamina (+9 Stamina) || Superior Strength (+9 Strength) || Greater Intellect (+7 Intellect) || Healing Power (+15 Spell Power) || Mana Regeneration (+4 mana every 5 seconds)
    Legs: Medium Armor Kit (+16 Armor)
    Feet: Minor Speed (Movement speed increased) || Greater Stamina (+7 Stamina) || Greater Agility (+7 Agility) || Lesser Accuracy (+5 Hit Rating)
    Cape: Lesser Agility (+3 Agility) || Lesser Defense (+70 Armor) || Greater Nature Resistance (+15 Nature Resistance) || Greater Resistance (+5 to all resistances) || Stealth (Increases Stealth Level)
    Weapon: Agility (+15 Agility) || Mighty Intellect (+22 Intellect) || Fiery Weapon (40 Fire damage on hit) || Icy Chill (Chill target on hit, reducing movement/attack speed) || Crusader (Heal for 75-125 and increase strength by 100 for 15 seconds on hit) || Lifestealing (Steals life from the enemy and gives it to the player) || Spellpower (+30 Spellpower) || Agility (2Hander) (+25 Agility) || Superior Impact (2Hander) (+9 Permanent Weapon Damage)

YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK.The shamans in the 19's bracket are stuck somewhere between being great flag carriers and glass cannons. They have a lot of burst damage as well as being able to utilize totem drops.

The best races for shamans in the 19's bracket are Tauren and Draenei.

Talents

Basic Elemental
    +10% Int Elemental
    Kiting/Flag Carrier Elemental
    Basic Enhancement
    Flag Carrier Enhancement
    Basic Restoration
    Mana Efficient Restoration
    Defensive Restoration

Hunters. You either love 'em, or hate 'em. Currently the most popular class in the 19's bracket, Hunters have the highest survivability rate due to their pets and ranged attacks. Wing Clip and Concussive Shot make them excellent kitters on the field of battle.

The best races for Hunters in the 19's bracket are Night Elf, Troll and Tauren.

Talents

Basic Marksmanship
    Tripple Tree Kite Spec
    Trap Kitting
    Damage Survival

*Sheep* BAHHHHH!.....Ehem*cough*...Mages. No matter what bracket they're in, they remain the masters of crowed control. They are often more squishier than the other twinks, however if you have a good healer or great maneuverability, you'll be just fine. Frost nova and Polymorph are two very useful spells to keep your enemies at bay.

The three best races for Mages are Blood Elf, Gnome and Undead.

Talents

Basic Fire
    Efficient Arcane
    Kite Frost
    Crit Frostfire

Give in my dark child! Warlocks have become somewhat of a powerhouse for damage. Fear combined with Drain life makes it one class not to be messed with in a 1v1 fight. Coupled with all those pesky dots, you should look into making a cure for aids and selling it for copious amounts of wealth.

The three best races for Warlocks are Blood Elf, Gnome and Undead.

Talents

Basic Affliction
    Basic Damage Destruction
    Demonology Survivalist
    Destruction Survivalist

MAY THE POWER OF THE HOLY LIGHT COMPEL YOU! Paladins make great meatshields and flag runners. Make sure you utilize Hand of Freedom, and place Hand of Protection on your healer while you're running the flag! Don't forget to crack a few skulls with Hammer of Justice. Your best bet, no matter what spec you are, is to run with a 1hander and shield as a Paladin

All races that Paladin is currently available to are all equally suitable.

Talents

Flag Runner Prot
    DPS with weapon of choice

CHAAAAAARRRGEEEE!!!! If there's any class you want to be when you come up against a Hunter, it's a Warrior. Warriors are very useful thanks to their Disarm, abundance of snares and high armor. Not to mention they just plain ol' hurt.

The best races for Warrior are Tauren, Gnome, Dranei, Night Elf, Undead. Each are good in different ways (Racials).

Talents

Basic Arms
    Flag Chaser
    Prot Damage

*Bzzt*Low gearscore detected. Prepping Ambush*Bzzt*Roger, on my mark*Bzzt* Rogues. You can't live with 'em, and you can't live without 'em. Face it, we need those backstabbing little buggers. Rogues are and always will be one of the best classes in the 19's bracket. What you lack in defensive abilities at this level, you make up for in incredible burst damage.

The best races for Rogue are Gnome and Undead

Talents

Swords

Basic Combat
    Combat 2.0hhhh

Daggers

Crit Ganking
    Slow-mo Ganking

Shhhh....Nature's calling. Druids. Natures loveable tree huggers. Quite possibly the best flag carriers in the game to date, no matter what bracket they're in. Bear form is essential to making it back to your base safely with the flag. Being able to escape from snares, root and polymorph effects is a huge plus, you'll also find that druids will have amongst the highest health pools. Not only are they great flag runners, but they're also good healers.

Druid is only available to Tauren and Night Elf.

Talents

Flag Runner
    Restoration
    Balance

Where's that blasted altar boy?!?!...Priests. They're like that crazy uncle you wish you never had. He always had this one skill, yet everything else about him was just weird. For priests, that said skill is healing. Priests are without a doubt the best healers in the 19's bracket. Your survivability is rather good for a clothie if you can crowd control with Psychic Scream and never let Power Word: Shield break. Most of your group healing will be done through Renew.

The best races for Priest are Human, Undead and Night Elf

Talents

Basic Holy
    Basic Discipline
    Mana Efficient Shadow

Here's a little info about what you'll be wanting from professions at level 19.

First Aid
    You are able to train Expert First Aid at level 10, this allows you to cap your first aid skill at 225. Heavy Runecloth Bandage is the best bandage you can obtain.

Cooking
    One of the less important professions, however you will benefit from buffs you gain from food.

Engineering
    While needed to make the green tinted goggle, most people will probably just opt to buy it from the vote shop. Additionally, Engineering also crafts dynamite/bombs and bullets.

Alchemy

Swiftness Potion, Healing Potion, Elixir of Giant Growth, Rage Potion

Herbalism

Herbalism unlocks the Lifeblood ability.At maximum skill rank 3 it provides 720 HP over 5 seconds. This will save you in so many situations, and can often be the difference between winning and losing.

Mining

Mining unlocks the Toughness ability. At maximum rank 3, it increases your stamina by 7, or health by 70.

Skinning
    Skinning unlocks the Master of Anatomy ability. At maximum rank 3, it grants 9 critical strike rating.

That concludes the professions section. As a note, I have only listed useful professions.

All gear shown above are the legit sets used for years by many a twink.

I've left glyphs out of this guide, as I will with the others. I believe glyphs are a more personal option, you can tailor them however you like. Make sure you utilize consumables for those food buffs! Another fun consumable is the Savory Deviate Delight, which turns you into either a Pirate or a Ninja. Don't forget to always treat each other with respect in and outside of the game, it is after all a game.

This concludes the level 19 section. I hope it helps a great deal of people in their conquest of the level 10-19 bracket! As always have fun and enjoy yourselves!

2. Thank you, sir ! Nice one.
    Cheers ! :]

3. June 2, 2016  
    Thanks for making this guide. Just a heads up, the links you provide for the talents of each class do not work.

4. Where i can look at those build ? page cannot found :(

5. Can you make a guide for lvl 70 twinks for wow 3.3.5a??

6. This thread is old and will most likely not be updated. 70s basically require the Coin Shop since brutal isn't available in game and most likely never will be. Best thing to do is either armoury "TBC News​", "Two Grulls in One Cup" or possibly "Carried", and copy gear from one of the 70s in that guild. Other than that, I'd go 79 or move to Outlands since 70s is going to die on Icecrown.

7. Just wanted to mention that for warriors Glacial stone (https://db.rising-gods.de/?item=5815&locale=0) is a viable 2h at 21.0 DPS and 3.6 swing timer with chance on hit to blast for 75 frost damage. It's amazing for overpowering those pesky hunters and rogues. The only downside is you have to start the quest chain early. (like level 14 on 1x server) In order to finish the quest (With help by a higher level for the latter parts) before 19.