Zenabi
    When I used to play alliance in 2005 I never understood why the horde never spoke in english. I also tried to look in the chat options for "Orcish" instead of "common". So at that time I used to call the horde stupid because they didn't know english. "What language is that lolll?" Oh my god.

Patasol
    Spended countless hours near the gnome alchemy trader. I love her voice, i'm in love. Spamed kisses and laugh at her like a person with mental problems.

TheUnknownw
    hehe, nice ones guys, but mines are the worst :D
    When i started wow, old vanilla wow:X, i had the best one; 2 of my friends told me about this game, they were playing on a private in my country and they told me warrior can use every weapon possible so i decided to make a warrior, so nothing bad here:D, but they came at me on mounts and i was an udnead and they were taurens....so my 1st question was: will my little undead grow so big at max lvl too? :))
    second on i made that warrior lvl 42, i was beating mobs like bosses, because i never knew i can train and get new abilitys :))

kokoandme
    I backpetaled on my hunter until level 40.

Thought feign death made me unhittable.

5. My worst WoW secret is I have literally hundreds of better games to play between PC and consoles, but still find myself wasting time to learn to play this rather ridiculous chidish cartoon-y game.

6. When I was playing my first char (pre tbc) I was walking in Duskwood. I was killed by lvl ?? troll (then I thought its mob). After that I had been avoiding Duskwood since wotlk appeared :D

Cvija
    My worst WoW secret is I have literally hundreds of better games to play between PC and consoles, but still find myself wasting time to learn to play this rather ridiculous chidish cartoon-y game.
    dude ,it's a world ..not a game xD

EDIT : just making stupid jokes -.-

wyldhippie
    I used to be a keyboard turner. Then I started playing shooters, I lost the keyboard turning habit real quick

9. i go from stormwind to ironforge on foot i didn't know their was a railroad -.-

narcissistic
    as the title says
    whats your worse wow secret since u play the game?
    heres one of mine's

When i first started this game I was talking to NPC's like to real players
    X_X
    I still do that.

11. Some say that the stig is talking to npcs like to real players!

12. when i was playing with hunter, 1 player asked my pet to join his guild xD

Latkoski
    Back in the TBC days I had a rogue. I didnt use enchants and gems :eek:

narcissistic
    Some say that the stig is talking to npcs like to real players!
    Some say the NPC's talk back...

15. Been playing for four long years.... :(
    And I still click as half of my character control. Never got into binding absolutely everything.

First 12341252102 ... Last