1. I used to think Ghost wolf shaman form makes you invisible just like druid cat form (I learned in the bgs that it's not the case).
    Me too, HAHAHAHA!!!

2. I used to think the rogue ability "kick" is just.... kick, so I would use it on cooldown.
    I duel Dks, who use Mind Freeze on CD.... Even if I'm a fellow DK myself. Not sure what he hopes to kick though.

3. I used to equip any plate gear as a fury warrior in tbc ( including tanking and healing gear )

4. At low lvls, I always equip the item with higher armor value.

5. My first character was an Orc Rouge way back in TBC. I managed to get all the way to level 70 (in 3 months or so) without using stealth a single time, not because i didn't want to but because i didn't know how... *facepalm*

6. I have been using Rank 1 Shadow Word: Pain on Rogues or Druids to save mana.

I have been using Fade just when I'm playing Shadow Priest, to clear the movement impairing effects.

I did these on Deathwing level 80 for like 1 year.

After playing 1 month in Lordaeron, random players whispered me telling what I was doing wrong or missing.

Rank 1 Pain and high Rank Pain use the same ammount of Mana. The damage they do is so different.

Fade drops all your Threat for like 5 seconds.

I change talents, gear, gems and enchants. Depending on what I'm going to duel that day or week or period of time.

I stack Spell Power, Resilience and Stamina. With Reflective Shield. I duel Rogues, Warriors and Hunters.

I stack Haste, use Glyph of Dispel and fast Mana Burn. I duel casters.

I tried Retail WoW free account. Then joined a Latin private server with like 50 people online. Then googled servers, I played on Spermik for some time, I did a lot of characters, the higuest level I got was 39. I joined Molten-WoW, old Lordaeron, I discovered Twinking 19, and I spend 6-8 years playing Priest 19.

My first rated arena, my first 80 character, my first 2K rating achievement was after Moltdown, when we got free 80s and coins. I spent my 94 coins on my 19. I bought ALL pets.

After 8-9 years, I'm leveling on Lordaeron, my first char ever to level up.

I played Ragnarok PvP and Ragnarok RP servers. For like 2 years. I donated various times on the PvP to get items.

I donated to the Private Ragnarok RP Server. To get nothing. It was an actual donation.

I don't play World of Warcraft. I play Healsonheels.
    Edited: November 14, 2015

7. when people try hard to be funny...

First ... 1464104112113114