1. Getting this error since today:

I think it has to do with the new statistic added to the website.
    Yes, it is now broken (Thanks BeepBeep :D) I've fixed it and will have it up in a few minutes, hang tight!
    ---------------------------------
    Update! Fixed an error caused by new website code implemented today.

BONUS: I added a 'To Tray' button that wasn't going to be released until the next major update, but I feel like it's more work to delete what I've already coded.

• Added a 'To Tray' button to the main menu
    • Fixed an 'IndexOutOfRange' error caused by new website code

Download Links:
    [REQUIRED] .NET Framework 4.0

[EXE] MediaFire
    [ZIP + MD5] MediaFire

Side note: I'm looking in to implementing an autoupdate feature for situations like this people won't have to come back and find this thread again just to grab an update. Foreseeable issues would be that I don't own a server, nor would I be willing to pay for one, so i would need to find a reliable free server in which to distribute the program and be able to easily implement it with the autoupdater. Just thinking out loud at the moment, but you may see that in a later update!

Andrewd
    Broken again, same error as before.
    This sure gonna take some of your time if they keep doing change to website every day. lol.

3. Broken again, same error as before.
    This sure gonna take some of your time if they keep doing change to website every day. lol.
    I know! This time it's for Deathwing being down for maintenance. I have it fixed already so download links will be following shortly!

I'm fine with them breaking it; this way I can legitimately bump this thread and keep the support going
    ---------------------------------
    Download links are up and again I added a little bonus.

• Added an 'Exit' option to the tray icon
    • Fixed an error caused by a server being down ie. Not having any population or queue

Download Links:
    [REQUIRED] .NET Framework 4.0

[EXE] MediaFire
    [ZIP + MD5] MediaFire

4. put armory on this
    Just spawned about a thousand ideas, I'll have this in the next update!

5. This Launcher is so good it was moved to the art section

It will also now be all but forgotten about in this deep dark corner of the forum (No offense to its users of course)

sallamaie
    I just wanted to say that I love your launcher and if I can be of any assistance to it's further production, just shoot me an email. I don't know much about coding or anything like that but I can do mass research and collect anything you might need for the armory idea. Just thought I'd thank you for it and offer my services.

7. Thanks man, now I can enter game with Launhcer :D

8. Which means you should include the vote system in the program so that we do not lack the votes.

9. I wanted to let you guys know that I'm still working on the launcher but have been busy with work and school and haven't had much time to work on it.

I am currently working on adding the armory into the launcher, here is a preview of what I have so far.

Please note that this is very early and I haven't worked out all the issues or the lack of art.

The launcher has an area in the Options to add your characters and you will be able to look at any character you add to the list.

Draknyte1
    Looks really nice

11. I wanted to let you guys know that I'm still working on the launcher but have been busy with work and school and haven't had much time to work on it.

I am currently working on adding the armory into the launcher, here is a preview of what I have so far.

Please note that this is very early and I haven't worked out all the issues or the lack of art.

The launcher has an area in the Options to add your characters and you will be able to look at any character you add to the list.
    Keep up the good work good work ArcticOne hopefully Molten make this and official launcher someday :D.

BudsieBuds
    When I wasn't connected to the internet and opened the launcher, it immediately crashed.
    Maybe something to look into. ;)

Ieatnoobs
    What is this written with? Im 16 and i wanna beable to do this kind of stuff.

Cirour
    this is pretty awesome :D

First 12345 ... Last