1. Also, can you tell me what that hit rating and crit strike enchant called? :D

It's Icewalker I believe.

2. [QUOTE=Tefelis;829551]No, theres no crit cap, i am lvl 67 and i have 30% crit strike lol.
    QUOTE]

I'm not sure u understood what I was saying...level 67 and 30% crit has nothing to do with what i was talking about. I know there is no crit cap as such, but that's for PvE.

I just remember someone telling me once that for spellcasters for PvP , player vs player, the crit was passively capped at 25%. By passively I mean that even if ur spell stats show u as having more crit , it wont take effect. I hope I am clear now. But as I said I am not sure and I would be glad if someone would verify it please.

Tefelis
    [QUOTE=partth;829857]
    No, theres no crit cap, i am lvl 67 and i have 30% crit strike lol.
    QUOTE]

I'm not sure u understood what I was saying...level 67 and 30% crit has nothing to do with what i was talking about. I know there is no crit cap as such, but that's for PvE.

I just remember someone telling me once that for spellcasters for PvP , player vs player, the crit was passively capped at 25%. By passively I mean that even if ur spell stats show u as having more crit , it wont take effect. I hope I am clear now. But as I said I am not sure and I would be glad if someone would verify it please.
    No, i checked official Wow forums for 3.3.5 version, and theres absolutely no crit cap mentioning, apart from the crit cap like "700 haste - soft cap, 1200 haste - hard cap for frost mage". In other words, maybe some classes like destro locks/arcane mages stops benefiting from crit cap as much as below 25%, so they will benefit more by stacking spellpower/haste.

And, if crit cap would egzist, i wouldnt saw 40-50% crit chance on Fire mages back when retail was 3.3.5.

So, i dont think theres any cap for crit in pvp, and i never heard anyone mentioning it, except you.

4. ^ What Tefelis said.
    Fire mages would suck for pvp then, well against wrath people at least. Since resilience reduces chance to be critically hit, also I guess shatter is useless then for frost?

5. Hmm i see. Thanks for checking it out and clearing it up ;)

salioss
    Thank you very much! I can't wait to try Fire spec out :)

Oozeshade
    hahaha "Dragon combo"...nice nice...good guide

id like to add a video of a guy performing the "Dragon combo"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oai_JaqAVPw

watch carefully every spell that he casts and enjoy...

Conqueror13
    I have a question

Is about glyph of fire blast

It works when you have your impact buff activated or is only usefull with a partner with a stun?

Tefelis
    I have a question

Is about glyph of fire blast

It works when you have your impact buff activated or is only usefull with a partner with a stun?
    Only with a partner with a stun. Tested it.
    Btw, it also says that fire blast should have a 50% crit chance when the target is incapitated, and i think, dragons breath effect count as incapitation, but it wont increase the crit chance. I dont know if its a bug or it just wont count as incapitation.

Actualy, i googled it, http://www.wowwiki.com/Incapacitate
    so dragons breath IS counted as incapitation, so its a bug.

10. i use pom pyro , with molten armor i play

rcgn
    i use pom pyro , with molten armor i play
    So I've been thinking about changing to pom pyro, how does it work? Like I can't see TOO many great benefits of having 1 instant casted pyro...

Xzario
    Been wondering... is it worth investing 5/5 in Fire Power for PVP? does it make a huge difference? (+10% fire damage in total). Since if I pass that one then I can take Firestarter 2/2 and Burning Soul 2/2 instead.

Tefelis
    Been wondering... is it worth investing 5/5 in Fire Power for PVP? does it make a huge difference? (+10% fire damage in total). Since if I pass that one then I can take Firestarter 2/2 and Burning Soul 2/2 instead.
    i did the same thing on my mage, but sometimes, lets say, 7700 pyro, instead of 7000 pyro, can be a difference between wining and losing, but on the other hand, burning soul can save lives. And fire starter may save you from mana problems. Not to mention you have 1 extra talent, which can be spent on focus magic.

Conversed
    Only with a partner with a stun. Tested it.
    Btw, it also says that fire blast should have a 50% crit chance when the target is incapitated, and i think, dragons breath effect count as incapitation, but it wont increase the crit chance. I dont know if its a bug or it just wont count as incapitation.

Actualy, i googled it, http://www.wowwiki.com/Incapacitate
    so dragons breath IS counted as incapitation, so its a bug.
    dragon's breath counts as a disorient not an incapacitate effect

Tefelis
    dragon's breath counts as a disorient not an incapacitate effect
    google "incapitation wow", and you will see, incapitation buff is removed on damage done, like blind, repentance, poly, w/e. It also states that dissorient IS incapitation (wow wiki).

I had doubts, but this http://www.wowwiki.com/Disorient cleared it out at the "differ from OTHER INCAPITATION effects.

First 1234 ... Last