1. [Greater Inscription of the Axe]

2. Does anyone know why the stormforged iron Giants will not stop a slag covered metal for me? I did the quest chain fine on my other account but it won't drop the quest item for any character on this account.

3. May 13, 2020  

4. May 30, 2020  
    The quest chain is now working as intended. You can start the Quest chain by picking up "They took our men!" from Gretchen Fizzlespark at K3.

5. For some reason, after completing this Q-chain, I am still HATED with SoH and I don`t get any new quests to follow-up. Is there anything else, apart from eblems I can use?

6. The quest chain is now working as intended. You can start the Quest chain by picking up "They took our men!" from Gretchen Fizzlespark at K3.
    Except it doesn't work. I've done the quest and recieved no follow up. The vrykul chick inside the mine also has no quests for me, I'm completely stuck with no way to get the rep now. Doesn't matter anway because the SoH quarter master NPC doesn't seem to spawn in anymore either, when I checked it out on an alt with exalted rep.

First 123