1. For those of you who are exalted following the above steps and yet still unable to interact with the quartermaster can try this: go to thorim at stormpeak and get the quest "forging an alliance" from him. You will be able to interact with quartermaster after this.

2. Ever since the merge, the reputation quest chain has also been updated to a longer one and it's pretty difficult. I was at Deathwing before and I had to make sure to get Exalted on important factions before the merge. The XP before was x20 and now it's just x12. It was so easy to kill the giant and get the start of the quest and in less than 30 mins, you are already exalted.

3. The current xp is x7 for exp and x3 for everything else (except drop rate) in icecrown

4. For those of you who are exalted following the above steps and yet still unable to interact with the quartermaster can try this: go to thorim at stormpeak and get the quest "forging an alliance" from him. You will be able to interact with quartermaster after this.
    Isnt Thorim a boss inside Ulduar? If not, could you specifficly point out where in Storm Peaks this "Thorim" guy is? Hard to find him if "Thorim at stormpeak" is all you get.

5. If not, could you specifficly point out where in Storm Peaks this "Thorim" guy is?
    He sits at temple of storms.

6. Guys i started this long quest chain but quest Going Bearback is bugged, cant fire those giants and wolfs...

what to do???

7. Feelsbadman...
    Quest The Reckoning is bugged. You need to speak with Thorim, but .... ofc you can't.

8. Feelsbadman...
    Quest The Reckoning is bugged. You need to speak with Thorim, but .... ofc you can't.
    You don't need that quest for SoH btw

9. Hello guys. I have bought sons of hodir reputation for EOTs and gained exalted but im not able to find NPC which sells rep stuff. Could someone help me please ? :)

10. Hello guys. I have bought sons of hodir reputation for EOTs and gained exalted but im not able to find NPC which sells rep stuff. Could someone help me please ? :)
    you have to make a certain questchain fpr sons of hodir, regardless of your reputation status.

it starts in stormpeaks/k3 with "they took our men" http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12843/they-took-our-men

otherwise the NPCs will not talk to you, or give any quests.

since this questchain leads to a lot of phasing and usage of vehicle, i would advice you to check quests with the bugtracker if they are possible.

i think theres a second thread about the questchain, but im not sure.

11. i've done to the sparks part,i'm still hated and i can't turn in quest at the anvil..guess no mounts for me

12. i am revered but i can't finish quest at anvil .. wtf

13. i am revered but i can't finish quest at anvil .. wtf
    Same experience here. Logged out, couldn't do. Going to talk to Sons of Hodir and Thorim to see if its a phasing thing or not.

E: You have to snuggle REALLLY close underneath the front edge of it.
    Edited: October 30, 2017

14. Follow this guide to complete: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_So...ir_quest_chain

You get exalted status after completing the quest Thorim gives and completing The Refiner's Fire (obtained with drop from other quest's mobs).

First 123 Last