1. July 1, 2021  

Efficiency based Auction House Flipping Guide, by Gnowailly

Hello Guys, this will be a mathematical guide for us fellow Lootgloblins.

When I talk about Item Flipping I mean that strategy where you buy Items on the Auction House very Cheap an sell the outcome very pricy to get profit.

Needed Professions:
    Tailoring/Enchanting
    The way to go and to start your buisness is as soon as you have these two professions.
    Any caster class is well suited to pick these.

The most effective Strategy to multiply your Gold is the cheapest material that you can get on the Auction House.
    To get started you need like 5 Gold.

Buy Linen for 5 Gold, everything under the Price of 2 Silver is acceptable. It should be around 500 Linen.
    Then craft some [Heavy Linen Gloves] with it. Its the cheapest Item you can craft, and disenchant after.
    Then Disenchant the Gloves to get some Strange Dust and Lesser Magic Essence.
    No matter how low the price on the Auction House is, you should gain more than your investment budget with one or two sales.

The rest is pure profit, I make like 1K in a good Day just by flipping these Items.
    In only one day you multiply these 5 Gold to get some AH buisness started.

In my case I bought myself into the Pearl buisness.
    All these Pearls that are sold can be bought when too much competitors sell them.
    When the Price is low you can buy a bunch and get the price high. I Invested like 500G in golden Pearls.

Guess what I got them for a price of around 20 Gold.
    So I sold them for 200 Gold, after 3 Pearls i had my invested Gold back.
    Even if the competitors dump them I can still get profit if i Dont push the price too low.

If you can buy like 20-30 for cheap and more 20 for expensive just do it.
    You can set the price like you want if you buy them all.
    Allowing you to win if you get just one sale out of it.

This Strategy allows you to Invest 5 Gold to win a buisness thats worth more than 500% of the invested gold.

As long as you are persistent with the undercuts you gain a multiple from what you invested without any effort.

2. This is why we have a gold cut every year people.