1. Sons of Hodir Reputation Guide Hated-Exalted

Hello Everyone from Warmane forums! this is my first guide! in this guide ill be showing and telling you how to get from Hated to Exalted with the Sons of Hodir! depending on your server, this will only take 2 quests! first off, here are the requirements to get Exalted:

ability to kill at least 11 monsters, of which 1 Elite with 50.400 hp.
    ability to fly in Northrend.
    about 15-30 minutes time. (depending on your gs of course)

To start off go to The Storm Peaks zone in north eastern Northrend.

once there, make your way to Dun Niffelem located in the south-east:

when there, go to the ice lake located just east (colored red in picture):

there you will find a mob called Stormforged Iron Giant:

killing this mob might seem difficult at first, but is really pretty easy. they got a good chunk of health (50.4k hp) but can be easily soloed. if you really cant manage to kill one on your own, just type /who and ask some of the people around if they can help. (note that these people might have already done the quests, this is a problem since after the quests, you CAN't see the mobs anymore).

then, after a kill, pick up any junk you want from the corpse but make sure to loot the item called Slag Covered Metal. this item begins a quest and is your first step to getting exalted!

the quest this item gives is called The Refiner's Fire. the goal of this quest is killing ten Seething Revenants located in the same area as the Giant.

these mobs are way easier to kill then the Giant, have 12.6k hp and drop the item you need for the quest: Furious Spark. collect ten of these and then make your way to Fjorn's Anvil, located here:

turn in your quest, take the new one, and head over to the Temple of Storms:

Turn in your Quest at Thorim located at the top (this is the part where you need Northrend flying!), you will get about 85k rep and have Exalted reputation! now you can get inscriptions of the axe, crag , storm or whatever! also some pretty awesome Mammoth Mounts, which cost 800 gold and 8k gold. thanks for reading!

NOTE: WHEN YOU ARE STUCK AT TURNING IN THE REFINER'S FIRE, STAND ON THE SPOT IN THE IMAGE BELOW. (BIG THANKS TO DAWNF4LL

- Altarbeast

2. May 16, 2016  
    Is this quest still working? Been killing the mobs for a while now and no drop.
    On the Ragnaros realm

3. May 16, 2016  
    Nope, after core update we have to do long version.

4. May 18, 2016  

5. July 5, 2016  
    i cant find Lillehoff he is not there where do i search for him ?

6. i cant find lillehoff he is not there where do i search for him ?
    you cant abandon the quest chain, it will make the quartermaster disappear!

7. Does this work on any server?....im on lordearon

8. Does this work on any server?....im on lordearon

Hello Zelta, That's exactly what I want to know. What Realm, is this guide based on?

9. i did abandoned one the quests chain and now i cant see the quartermaster, what should i do ?

10. Lillehoof isn't showing up, I´m exalted - 999/1000.

11. Is this quest coldhearted bugged because I keep switching forms when I go into zone, making it where I cant do long version quest. and im already exalted I just don't see the quartermaster.

12. I keep transforming when I go talk to the quartermaster making it not possible to talk to the quartermaster, anyone else having the same problem?

13. i kepp transforming too and couln't quest there neither :(

14. Is this problem fixed ? i can't see the quartermaster Lillehoof too... i'm exalted and i can't finish the quests ! i think this problem comes from the merge..

123 Last