1. totems-shiv macro <---- i thing its kinda waste space for macro, in easy way you can just use fangs of knivesx3.

2. totems-shiv macro <---- i thing its kinda waste space for macro, in easy way you can just use fangs of knivesx3.
    True, i deleted it, but that one with hemo is good.

3. totems-shiv macro <---- i thing its kinda waste space for macro, in easy way you can just use fangs of knivesx3.
    are you for real?

4. So much trolls...,
    on topic: Great list of macros there.. very usefull !! Thanks alot..=)

5. Here is a really good "fake pick pocket" macro. Of course you can't pickpocket your own faction, but you can really annoy them with this. There are even a lot of level 80 noobs who fall for this. Target victim (horde or alliance), apply macro. Off focus click macro and it jingles the "stolen coins." I use this for people who are constantly shoving guild invites in my face. Or stand far away and use it on the opposite faction, whatch them run around all concerned that they have been pick pocketed.

/run if UnitName("Target") then SendChatMessage(("picks %s's pocket for %d silver, %d copper."):format(UnitName"target",math.random(99), math.random(99)),"EMOTE") else SendChatMessage("jingles the stolen money","EMOTE") end

Temo

ToTT:
    This macro will cast ToTT on your party1 member or name player that u want. Just change "nameofyourpartner".
    Code:
    /cast [target=nameofyourpartner] Tricks of the Trade 
    /cast [target=party1] Tricks of the Trade
    ...why don't you just use the [@targettarget] instead of changing names every time you party?

#showtooltip Tricks of the Trade
    /cast [@targettarget] Tricks of the Trade

and that's it :3

7. The OP posted PvP macros, your macro is good for PvE ;)
    ^this

Also Its depends also on your play style u can change it. Im not telling you to use it only like i wrote it.

8. So I have been trying out a weapon swap macro lately.

#showtooltip Mutilate
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Mutilator
    /cast Mutilate

#showtooltip Shiv
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Shiv
    /cast shiv

#showtooltip Backstab
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Hacker
    /cast Backstab

It seems like when you use /equipslot instead of just /equip it doesn't activate a GCD and allows you to use an ability within the same click of the macro. Just put a different poison on a different weapon and it switches back and forth for you whenever you use different abilities.

Edit: Just curious but what is the point of /startattack after using an ability when by default it already starts attacking?

9. Edit: Just curious but what is the point of /startattack after using an ability when by default it already starts attacking?
    Because sometimes u dont have enought energy on ability so it will start your autoattack after u click on it. Its good to use that :)

10. Because sometimes u dont have enought energy on ability so it will start your autoattack after u click on it. Its good to use that :)
    thats not the point of it but some CCs (inculding your own) turn off your autoattack

11. So I have been trying out a weapon swap macro lately.

#showtooltip Mutilate
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Mutilator
    /cast Mutilate

#showtooltip Shiv
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Shiv
    /cast shiv

#showtooltip Backstab
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Hacker
    /cast Backstab

It seems like when you use /equipslot instead of just /equip it doesn't activate a GCD and allows you to use an ability within the same click of the macro. Just put a different poison on a different weapon and it switches back and forth for you whenever you use different abilities.

Edit: Just curious but what is the point of /startattack after using an ability when by default it already starts attacking?
    It uses GCD when weapons are changed in combat :(

12. u told you use stop auto attack before casting gouge. just wanted to tell than gouge it self stops auto attack :o

13. u told you use stop auto attack before casting gouge. just wanted to tell than gouge it self stops auto attack :o
    I <3 your Signature! It clearly say's GS>Skill :D

14. It uses GCD when weapons are changed in combat :(
    Ah that makes sense. I guess that is why it works when testing it on a dummy before starting to attack. Oh well, I'll probably switch these macros back to just mutilate and shiv on my bars because I did not a short delay when I was spamming shiv.

15. I <3 your Signature! It clearly say's GS>Skill :D
    Entire molten is builded on gs. your ether new here or trolling me. try get into group for raid or get arena partner without knowing your gearscore here ;o you will just get into ignore list. even than 5.9k gs lock got beated by 3k gs spriest he didnt accepted to team but replayed "sorry to low gs"

First 1234 ... Last