1. Entire molten is builded on gs. your ether new here or trolling me. try get into group for raid or get arena partner without knowing your gearscore here ;o you will just get into ignore list. even than 5.9k gs lock got beated by 3k gs spriest he didnt accepted to team but replayed "sorry to low gs"
    Yes I am new here...but those ppl who know me here already, don't need to know my gearscore. + my arena partner no need to know it...If we can pull 2k wile he's being PoS geared, than it's ok (he's a frost mage I'm Envenom)

But I heave to admit it: Yes! I love to troll on guy's who write in global: "LF partner 2vs2 im 6k gs Pala". C'mon how can u not to troll them when u press Compare Achieves and take a peek in Statistics => PvP => Highest 2's rate and u see smth like 1.7k

what's for that Lock...he just was too dumb to admit that the priest had 90%skill and 10% of gear tho.

Temo
    my favorite macro:

/cast Killing Spree
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\YoggSaron\\UR_Yogg Saron_Slay01.wav")

thats all i need :D too bad i dont know how to make the sound play to everyone around u_u ... if anyone knows please tell me ^0^

3. my favorite macro:

/cast Killing Spree
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\YoggSaron\\UR_Yogg Saron_Slay01.wav")

thats all i need :D too bad i dont know how to make the sound play to everyone around u_u ... if anyone knows please tell me ^0^
    There is absolutely no way to have other people play sound files from you doing something. It would be a major bug if there was.

jicku
    /cast Cheap Shot
    /use Mark Of Supremacy

5. /cast Cheap Shot
    /use Mark Of Supremacy
    best macro ever.. thanks..he won..!! GG
    /thread

6. I'd probably use a trinket prior to using cheapshot just because its a waste of a GCD while your target is stunned to use a trinket.

Although I never use macro's in the first place.

Sunbright
    only macro i ever used was one to cast cheap shot and then stop attacking. used that back in vanilla to get cp's, sap, that macro, run away, restealth, free 2 cp.
    wouldn't that cause diminishing return?

Well unless you did that ran the **** away and waited 'til it's over.

8. but u cant do that! when u use the trinket, ull lose stealth so u cant cheap shot.

BRO! macros are great! with one click u do wonders! and without deselecting the target!

I improved my arena skills a lot with macros!
    Ah good point, I always use proc trinkets.

9. u told you use stop auto attack before casting gouge. just wanted to tell than gouge it self stops auto attack :o
    Yeah i know but Im using it like "save" because sometimes i maybe missclick other bind so i cant fast stopattack so i cant interupt gouge..

Sainz
    Actually to shiv enrages off you need other poison to use it.

#showtooltip Shiv
    /equip OTHERPOISON1HNAMEHERE
    /cast shiv
    /equip YOUR1HWEAPONNAMEHERE

11. Actually to shiv enrages off you need other poison to use it.

#showtooltip Shiv
    /equip OTHERPOISON1HNAMEHERE
    /cast shiv
    /equip YOUR1HWEAPONNAMEHERE
    To bad it takes 3 GCD to do that. Not worth it.

12. to be fully honest these macros are great for new players
    but there are some useless macros in betwean :S
    Hey, You can try check "Advanced Macros and Bindings" in my subtlety guide. You can follow that "way" of making macros.. :)

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...s=1#post904771

13. what about this :
    #showtooltip
    /cast [exists,harm] Hemorrhage; Fan of Knives

#showtooltip
    /startattack [exists,harm]
    /cast [exists,harm] Backstab; Fan of Knives

pretty effective its from a guy named mawerrick from blizz

14. Wanna ask smthing

can this one work?(now ambushes are not working)

#showtooltip Shadow Dance
    /cast Shadowstep
    /cast Shadow Dance
    /cast Ambush
    /cast Ambush
    /cast Ambush

or maybe ambush evis combination for quick damages in the end if you dont have enough energy it should stop on one of ambushes.How should i upgrade this macro to make ambush work?

First 12345 Last