Archetyp
    Why would you want a macro to spambush? O___o

2. just dont wanna press it thrice :D

Archetyp
    You know you can sap, premed, garrote, and cheap shot in SHD right?

4. yea i know but i thought that one as a finishing high dps one

5. I can do far more dps in shadow dance assuming I don't need to cheapshot or sap or anything else, but alternating between ambush and eviscerate since I get free eviscerates at 4-5 combo points.

#showtooltip Shadow Dance
    /cast Shadowstep
    /cast Shadow Dance
    /cast Ambush
    /cast Ambush
    /cast Ambush
    Macro's don't really work this way. The macro will try and execute all of the lines at the same time if possible and if not possible it will use the first ability listed and then go into GCD. You will have to click it again to use shadow dance and then finally continue clicking it to use ambush.

6. "or maybe ambush evis combination for quick damages in the end" it works perfect with ambushes bcz of the crit chance of the ambush from my talents
    Just tried without ambushes in macro and casted ambushes afterwards
    Anyways ambushes are not working because of some coding mistake i suppose

Archetyp
    It's like what Izzy said, it wont work in one click, you'll end up spamming it for ambushes, better to click each separately IMO.

8. I can do far more dps in shadow dance assuming I don't need to cheapshot or sap or anything else, but alternating between ambush and eviscerate since I get free eviscerates at 4-5 combo points.

Macro's don't really work this way. The macro will try and execute all of the lines at the same time if possible and if not possible it will use the first ability listed and then go into GCD. You will have to click it again to use shadow dance and then finally continue clicking it to use ambush.
    Thanks for coding help.Using sublety rogue and this one is kinda working since i can use ambush from the back of the enemy.i just simply divert them to ambush(my most effective damage skill i suppose can go up 10k damage really fast bcz of critic chance from my abilities.Evis' just has lower chance to crit.

9. i use :

/castsequence Vanish, Mutilate

for Overkill buff, to vanish and continue with my dps rotation.

10. Having problems with macros:

When I click shift is says:

Unknown macro option: mod=shift
    Any solutions?

11. Having problems with macros:

When I click shift is says:

Any solutions?
    I have to fix it, it should be [mod:shift]. So no "=" but ":"

12. also great 2s comp is feral and rogue, very good cc chain/burst :)

13. 4 poison's in one macro, you change poison with SHIFT, ALT, CTRL and you apply poison with mouse button 1 main hand, mouse button 2 off hand.

#showtooltip
    /use [nomodifier] Instant Poison; [modifier:shift] Deadly Poison; [modifier:alt] Crippling Poison; [modifier:ctrl] Mind-Numbing Poison
    /use [button:1] 16; [button:2] 17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

14. why hasn't this been stickied yet?

15. This Macro is good for like when your party member is in dangerous and you want to fast Hide and Sprint.
    Code:
    /cast Sprint
    /cast Stealth
    Edited: November 22, 2016

First ... 2345 Last