1. This is one i use to spam one button. It's pretty much standard, i just added engi gloves usage in shadow dance. It can further be enhanced to do FoK when you have no target (vs invis/vanish), as mentioned before, but i have irrational fear of cc breaking. So in this form, it will backstab if you are in combat, stealth if you are out of combat, premed and ambush if you are in stealth, or in shadow dance, and use engi gloves in shadow dance.

#showtooltip [nostance] backstab; [stealth] ambush;[stance:3] ambush
    /cast [stealth] [stance:3] Premeditation;
    /cast [nostance] Backstab; [stealth] ambush; [stance:3] ambush
    /cast [nocombat] !stealth; [stance:3] 10

This kick macro works kind of weird. If you are facing your current target, it will kick it. If you are facing focus target, it will kick it. If you are facing both focused and current target, it will try to kick focused, and maybe even change your target. I use it, but it failed me many times, as i forget about positioning.

/cast [target=focus] Kick
    /cast Kick

Swap macro that will target your focus, and put focus on your previous target. Usually arena stuff, for target switching. Can be helpful vs feral/priest for example, when you want to 5cp kidney feral and switch to priest, than vanish and sap feral at the end of kidney, who is your new focus target.

/cleartarget [target=target, dead]
    /clearfocus [target=focus, dead]
    /target focus
    /cleartarget [target=focus, noexists]
    /targetlasttarget
    /focus target
    /targetlasttarget

I also added /focus [exists] to blind and sap. It can screw you up in arenas, but has been helpful in battlegrounds. So if you are fighting a player and you see another one approaching, you can vanish + sap the second player and it will instantly put him on focus, for later blind.

Once i had idea about adding all the possible succubus names to kick macro, so that i can just open up on lock, and spam macro to kick succubus, but i gave up on it, as demon names can be almost completely random, and there is limited amount of characters in macro. Maybe i will get back to it, and try to use only first few letters.
    Edited: December 7, 2016

2. Propablly I missed it on this thread and you already wrote it but if not theres my blind macro:

/cast [@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead] Blind; Blind

Basically cast blind on your mouse over target , if theres no mouseover it cast normal blind on your current target.

3. This one is more tactic than macro, as you can do it without macro.

/cast ambush
    /cast kick

Sounds silly, but work wonders in battlegrounds vs healers. You are relaying on your team to do enough damage to someone to force healer to hardcast, and then you open on him with this macro. Kick is off gcd so it happens in an instant, and you have about 5 seconds of free dps, followed by cheap/garrote/kidney. Even some experienced players panic and do silly things, like using trinket to remove whatever is stopping them from healing :D Vs priest fear is guaranteed as that's only thing he can do to defend himself. Include shadowstep if you feel it's needed.

4. Just a little PVE Macro which will remind you to keep up Hunger for Blood.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Hunger for Blood
    /in 60 /run PlaySound("LEVELUPSOUND")

5. Hey guys can u help with this? I'm trying to make a one button that makes all, enter stealth, shadow dance, vanish and cloak of shadows + vanish (this last one is not working).

#showtooltip [nostealth,combat] Vanish; [mod:shift] Shadow Dance; [mod:ctrl] Cloak of Shadows; Stealth
    /cast [nostealth,combat] Vanish; [mod:shift] Shadow Dance; [mod:ctrl] Cloak of Shadows, Vanish; !Stealth
    Like i said, everything works fine, except the mod:ctrl. Anyone knows what am I doing wrong?

First ... 345