1. Hey dude can post Elem shammy guide.... for Pve and PvP

Nocaden
    Hey dude can post Elem shammy guide.... for Pve and PvP
    Please stick to topic as wheter the guide is good/bad, what other suggestions you have, things which arent mentioned and so on...thank you

3. Dual berserking procs !
    I tested :p
    sooo is that better than berserk/black magic?

4. Finally, an enhancement guide!

I was doing slow/fast WF/FT until now :mad:

5. Finally, an enhancement guide!

Request to /facepalm you.

6. Request to /facepalm you.
    Request to "I read retail not Molten guides since there were no Molten guides on enh until now"

Sestrun
    Finally, an enhancement guide!

You still want WF/FT past 1000 passive spellpower I believe it is. (Yes spell power, and yes that includes the spell power off flametongue.)

8. Request to "I read retail not Molten guides since there were no Molten guides on enh until now"
    "I read retail not Molten guides since there were no Molten guides on enh until now" is not a verb. lol jks, yea i used to do that as well.... until i found the bug, but i dont play shammys anymore so i dont care.

9. I've noticed dps really REALLY sucks when not using magma totem, but is so much easier when not using it.

Spanko
    I've noticed dps really REALLY sucks when not using magma totem, but is so much easier when not using it.
    I pulled 8.2k on voa 25 with searing, but yeah, magma's 20 seconds is quite annoying.

11. Thank you for nice guide, need some improvements. if you add the BiS List of Enhance Shaman and also vote items, that would be nice..

Gotee
    You still want WF/FT past 1000 passive spellpower I believe it is. (Yes spell power, and yes that includes the spell power off flametongue.)
    fully buffed and whatnot i get about 2400 sp as enh shaman and still wf/wf is better :p

13. i got my enh shammy and ive tested some time in training dummys

and the best results was w Slow/Slow Dual Berserk WindFury/Flametongue
    w only 2p t10...

im almost full equip (need sanct. shoulders, chest 264 from icc , 264 off hand and maybe 264 trinket from pp)
    now i put my stats in a calc and it says is better to scale Hit (i got over 17% hit) and it really giveme more dps v/s fully stack haste...

now i can pull 13k dps on dbs and maybe the max. dps ill can pull full geared will be arround 15k(wo donor items). Enh Shammy are not the top dps but have nice raid buffs, so ppl may loveyou. w mass pulls i can made over 25K dps (using totems often as i can).

Nocaden
    Your dps also depends on raid buffs, if u have demo lock, arcane mage, boomkin, BL and so on...u can pull 10k on DBS but u can also pull 14k...
    I am not sure about the hit cap...i am not hard capped and i pulled 14k on DBS...(i am missing some sancri items). It really depends on the raid set up...

15. Why not use glyph of Windfury Weapon since your using 2 windfury weapon imbues on your weapon.
    ---------------------------------
    Is it ok not to get the talent DUAL WIELD SPECIALIZATION since most of our gears have hit on it. Like theres no single item where there is no hit on it aside from the t10 pieces (Head, Shoulders, Chest). Even with the hit from our gear, we could still go 400+ spell hit cap so it is kinda annoying why blizzard put all enhancement gears on icc with hit. And can someone post the BiS of enhancement shaman.

First 1234 Last