1. Why not use glyph of Windfury Weapon since your using 2 windfury weapon imbues on your weapon.
    I have the same question. I went for this glyph.

2. Isn't Sindragosa's Cruel Claw generaly a better necklace.

This is only obtainable trought the Coin Shop.

So I am guessing that either Shawl of Nerubian Silk or Cloak of the Untamed Predator would be BiS.
    For the neck, as much as possible dont stack ArP. Its a bad stat for an enhancement shaman. There are also other good necklace but I'd go for the Wodin's Lucky Necklace because it gives hit and we need to be hit capped since we are using spells. But ill post the other necklaces and lemme know what you think is BiS. And for the cloak, yes your right. Ill gotta edit it asap. And thank you for correcting me :)

3. I have the same question. I went for this glyph.
    I can tell u from experience WF procs enough as it is, and u would have better dmg output from a LB glyph, Lightning Shield Glyph, or Flame Shock glyph, personally i use LB, never tried LS tho.

4. I can tell u from experience WF procs enough as it is, and u would have better dmg output from a LB glyph, Lightning Shield Glyph, or Flame Shock glyph, personally i use LB, never tried LS tho.
    Thanks for the heads up! :)
    Never really had the time to check shaman enhancement threads since it was non-existent before except for EJ which is a lot different due to some server bugs. :eek:

5. I can tell u from experience WF procs enough as it is, and u would have better dmg output from a LB glyph, Lightning Shield Glyph, or Flame Shock glyph, personally i use LB, never tried LS tho.
    can you provide any math for this? because "it procs enough" sounds like very poor reasoning to not pick up a windfury glyph. i'd even say on molten its a must have glyph because of the buggy way double wf enchant doubles your ppm, making WF your #2 damage ability far ahead of LB and almost on par with meleehit.

6. what totems should an enhance use like the main 4

and what enchants/ gems for everything? donated for some equips

Nocaden
    totems:
    1. strenght totem
    2. magma totem
    3. depends on u (healing stream or mana totem)
    4. windfury totem

as for enchants, enchant everything with haste or AP and +10 stat on chest, for weapons its berserker/black magic or double berserker, or u can have 1 weapon set for berserker/black magic and when black magic is activated, just switch the off-hand enchanted with berserker, after 45 sec switch again to get black magic...

Gems: ap + haste, or haste if u have 4p T10.

Most of this info u have in guide...dont be lazy to read...

kreotis
    This guide is a whole lot of jibber jabber without getting the real questions answered.

Q: Should people roll enhance?
    A: Only if they are gods

I think im one of only 3 in the god tier here and i dunno about the rest of you lot

Nocaden
    This guide is a whole lot of jibber jabber without getting the real questions answered. t
    What questions are not answered?

grayback101
    I'm regularly joining ICC runs now and i find it really hard to DPS moving type bosses. I've done 10k DPS on DPS test in ICC big mobs (the Skeleton One) but when it comes to Moving Bosses (Marrow, Lady, PP) im doing crappy 6.5~7k DPS.
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...itab/Ragnaros/

Any idea how to over come this? Mostly what i do in these bosses is just do instant Chain Heals ( if i have 5 MS up) just to have something to offer.

Also is it me or does our HP pool suck?

11. i love this guide. been playing resto shaman for 3 years, and went enhance yesterday.

Spanko
    This guide is a whole lot of jibber jabber without getting the real questions answered.

Q: Should people roll enhance?
    A: Only if they are gods

I think im one of only 3 in the god tier here and i dunno about the rest of you lot
    Rofl, pretty much this. Telling someone how to play/gear an enhance shaman is just wrong. You can't teach someone how to play the hardest DPS rotation in the game.

First 1234 Last