1. Just curios if there are other addons you made for 3.3.5?If so can you link them please?

2. Hello Puddi,

Will there be a 4.x version?

Thank you.

3. Just curios if there are other addons you made for 3.3.5?If so can you link them please?
    I have an addon called GS faker (sends fake gearscore to people in your guild) but other than that, I only have modified a few addons to my own personal preference
    Hello Puddi,

Will there be a 4.x version?

Thank you.
    Yeah there will be, it's linked above your post, however I have yet to fix a few of the major bugs in it.

4. Hey Trollolol, did you end up making the 3.3.5 update that makes it say 'Kick' whether or not it you get locked out? I havn't checked your new version out, but the changelog doesn't really say much about it. I kinda want to know if i successfully fake casted kick l0l

5. Hey Trollolol, did you end up making the 3.3.5 update that makes it say 'Kick' whether or not it you get locked out? I havn't checked your new version out, but the changelog doesn't really say much about it. I kinda want to know if i successfully fake casted kick l0l
    Yeah I was working on it a while back, I will be implementing it ASAP.

6. Been very busy lately, but here's a link to the 3.3.5a beta version of SoundAlerter, I haven't had any time to test it out

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tp5z5c...erBeta3.22.zip

7. In wich state the 4.0.6 version is? I didnt tested it yet, it works fine?

8. In wich state the 4.0.6 version is? I didnt tested it yet, it works fine?
    Sorry for the late reply. The addon should have it's core functions working. I have however haven't had the time to test it, and a few people have provided me with feedback with the addon

pliskill
    i tried to use this 406a version to play on greymane, my client version is 4.0.6a, the addon is enabled but it says out of date and i hear nothing ingame, by nothing i mean the alerts xD how can i fix that?

10. i tried to use this 406a version to play on greymane, my client version is 4.0.6a, the addon is enabled but it says out of date and i hear nothing ingame, by nothing i mean the alerts xD how can i fix that?
    At the character select screen, click addons then check "Load out of date AddOns"

pliskill
    oh how stupid i am..
    hahaha thank u very much it worked

12. Add combustion buff for Fire Mages
    Will be adding it now: Edit. Added & updated on both beta 4.0.6a, and 3.3.5a

I tried everything you wrote but I didn't get the 3.3.5a addon to work, there're no sounds/messages, I can just use /soundalerter to see the options but still no sound.

Clearing chat and logs using the script didn't help, sound volume is to max and everything else was disabled. Do I need to have any other addon installed in order for it to work?

I didn't read all the 19 pages of posts, only the first 3-4 pages, if you posted a solution can you please edit the main post?

[Btw, can you add Bladestorm cast/reset (warr) and Starfire cast (dudu)?]
    I don't see what could be wrong. Can you post the options you're using for the addon? Can you enable debug mode on the addon, to see if the addon displays "playing sound file: xxxxx.mp3"? Does addons such as Recount work? Have you renamed the SoundAlerter folder?
    I'll be adding Bladestorm down, and starfire cast soon

Make this addon work for Cata plz xD
    I have updated the addon on the main page, under download click 4.0.6a Cata Beta. I haven't had many bug reports from this version since the release, but hopefully most of the addon should be working fine

13. Can you re-upload the cata 4.0.6 version again, maybe to another site? My download isn't starting and the one time it did, it froze at 1 mb lol.

14. Can you re-upload the cata 4.0.6 version again, maybe to another site? My download isn't starting and the one time it did, it froze at 1 mb lol.
    Having the same problem...

First ... 91011121321 ... Last