1. Updated main download page for 4.0.6a at: http://code.google.com/p/gladiatorlo...downloads/list
    Please report any issues regarding the addon, as I have had not much time testing the addon

2. Not sure what you accept as issues however

- Blood fury audio is kind of derpy
    Fixing that now. Thanks

- I could not get any sounds to work unless I checked "enable everything" first, not sure if this is intended
    Are you referring to the Cataclysm or WoTLK version of SoundAlerter?
    Could you add?

- Recklessness down
    - Death's Wish down
    Will do now.

--------------
    Updates:
    SoundAlerter rev.0b8533d90f Release Date: 3/23/2012 *Added Starfire, Recklessness Down & Bladestorm Down. Modified Pain Suppression voice alert, modified Death Coil voice alert, Modified Blood Fury Voice alert

Will update the Cataclysm version soon

3. Updates:
    * Added Lava Burst voice alert
    * Disabled a few spells at default (Can be re-enabled)
    * Added another spell ID for shaman's healing wave.
    * Added Heroism & Bloodlust voice alerts

https://github.com/trolololol/SoundA...3.5a/downloads

4. Updates:
    *Added sound preview on all spell options
    *Fixed Friend Pollied spell alert
    *Fixed a slight bug where disabling Buff down wouldn't disable the menu.
    *Formatted main menu slightly

5. I think it'd be a good idea for you to add; it types what it says.
    I read the thread and didn't see any option about it doing that - also I can't find any options to make the AddOn do that, however, if you can, please let me know, if you can't I think it'd be great if you could add it.

6. I think it'd be a good idea for you to add; it types what it says.
    I read the thread and didn't see any option about it doing that - also I can't find any options to make the AddOn do that, however, if you can, please let me know, if you can't I think it'd be great if you could add it.
    Great idea, however I think this would be best with a seperate addon, such as a modified (and soundless) version of LockNotes would be great.

Beaq
    I'm loving this addon every single time.. i've tried gladiatorSA and it diddnt work for me, but then you sir made my day when i saw this post yesterday.

Thanks for making such an awesome addon.

8. Could you add a sound for feral druids Predatory Strikes Proc?

Morzhun
    lololololololo

10. Could u add, Anti-Magic Shell Down plz, right now it doesnt say when it is over, only when they first use it.
    For the Cata version

11. Could u add, Anti-Magic Shell Down plz, right now it doesnt say when it is over, only when they first use it.
    For the Cata version
    Sorry for the delay. I've been very nauseated lately and have decided to take a break from the PC, while I get better. I'll be working on it as soon as possible.

To the SoundAlerter for Cataclysm users, has anyone found any bugs yet regarding the addon, because I have had no testing on it since the first release.

Thanks for the feedback, I will probably be in and out the next few weeks to answer any questions/requests. I'll hopefully be back soon when I'm feeling better.

12. May 6, 2012  
    Fromchina
    please update 4.0.6a, it's kinda bugged. half of the spell is not announced by the addon

13. May 6, 2012  
    wachon
    please update 4.0.6a, it's kinda bugged. half of the spell is not announced by the addon
    isnt there a addon that does this on wow curse for cataclysm?

14. May 6, 2012  
    Updates for SoundAlerter Beta 4.0.6a:
    • Fixed double entry of enemy pollied in menu
    • Removed shadow trance, i'll work on it later
    • Fixed enemy debuff, and enemy debuff down menu entry links
    • Added missing OGG files: invisibility, friendpollied, polyfriend, Gift of the Naaru, Presence of mind, Summon Demon, Starfire, Blood Fury
    • Fixed and modified aditional OGG files
    • Added Sound Preview to each spell on the menu

Download the update at:
    http://code.google.com/p/gladiatorlo...downloads/list
    ---------------------------------
    Offtopic: I'll be off for about a week to get time to recover, feeling much better than I was though.

isnt there a addon that does this on wow curse for cataclysm?
    That's GladiatorLosSA, however it's not being worked on, and has less features compared to SoundAlerter

15. May 15, 2012  
    Updates for SoundAlerter for 3.3.5a:

* Added Anti Magic Shell Down
    * Added Seduction
    * Fixed Enemy CC menus
    * Fixed Hibernate spell ID rank
    * Code cleanup
    * Recoded Interrupts system - Enemies interrupting you will now say the spell name, followed by "Interrupted"
    * If there is no Spell name, or if there is no MP3 implemented for it, the interrupt mp3 will play instantly
    * Added option to play Enemy Interrupts and self interrupts
    * Removed Frostwolf, Neltharion and Warsong contributers as they are upgrading to Cataclysm - Contributers, if you want you name added back to list on another realm, PM me on the forums

Download the addon update at: https://github.com/trolololol/SoundA...3.5a/downloads

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last