1. May 25, 2012  

help

i recently transferred server fron sarg-->rag(Wow 3.3.5).For some reason addon seem to stopped working.
    I even downloaded lastest version, but still no use. I can't hear any warning.please help

2. May 25, 2012  
    i recently transferred server fron sarg-->rag(Wow 3.3.5).For some reason addon seem to stopped working.
    I even downloaded lastest version, but still no use. I can't hear any warning.please help
    I've actually only experienced the same problem since transferring to Ragnaros. What's happening is that my combat log bugs up, so addons such as Killshot, Recount, and SoundAlerter get bugged because they can't use the combat log.

One way of fixing this issue is by using the macro: /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);

otherwise, try deleting your cache file, and resetting your soundalerter profile

3. May 25, 2012  
    thnks for the quick response.i'll give it a try.

4. May 25, 2012  
    Great Addon Trolololol, very much appreciated. Good luck on it's progress!

5. May 25, 2012  

6. May 25, 2012  

smrsaty

Question

Hi, thx nice adons but i have one question this adon "Icicle" work ?

8. Hi, thx nice adons but i have one question this adon "Icicle" work ?
    Almost forgot about it, updated my signature to include the direct link

9. It works pretty well, I just noticed it doesn't say when someone trinkets.

10. Did you write it by your self?
    Most of the coding is by myself, but it's pretty simple

It works pretty well, I just noticed it doesn't say when someone trinkets.
    Seems to work fine for me, Do you have the option enabled?

11. July 2, 2012  
    XKrackX
    Addon's great. One problem, how can I make the Addon sound louder than the in-game sound?

12. July 3, 2012  
    Addon's great. One problem, how can I make the Addon sound louder than the in-game sound?
    If you're referring to the spell sounds and music, you can turn down sound music and ambience in the sound options. The addon only requires the master volume turned up.
    You can also mute every sound but addon sounds in the game by selecting "addon sounds only" on the soundalerter menu

First ... 31112131415 ... Last