robespierre
    the best addon ever

2. Seeing that there are 1400 downloads for the 4.0.6a version of SoundAlerter, and arena frames are now working, are there any issues anyone has come across? I'm unable to access a Cataclysm client at the moment and would like people's input on the addon.

seero
    sometimes the addon doesnt announce some spells... eg: sometimes some spells are not announced like polies hexes or interrupts.. usually it works good.. but it may have to do something with the bugged combat log, some spells are still announced , but not all ( that i've enabled)

any thoughts?

4. sometimes the addon doesnt announce some spells... eg: sometimes some spells are not announced like polies hexes or interrupts.. usually it works good.. but it may have to do something with the bugged combat log, some spells are still announced , but not all ( that i've enabled)

any thoughts?
    Sorry, haven't checked this thread in a while.
    What game version are you using?
    I haven't been using the Cataclysm version, and have had no feedback from anyone using it, so I'm assuming it works fine.

------------------------------

Anyways, just a slight new update. I have added the long waited Spanish sounds to the 3.3.5a version of the addon. If anyone is willing to help add translations to the menus in spanish, it will be great.
    Download can be found at: https://github.com/trolololol/SoundA...3.5a/downloads

5. Have you, by any chance, had any experience using SpellAlerter? I thought since basically it's the same addons, with the only difference that one of them alerts via sound and the second one via placing a text on the screen. I'm very interested in the second one though. I've various of 3.3.0 versions of Kollektiv's SpellAlerter, but I don't know what's wrong it simply does not work. Even with default settings, it doesn't alert me when a hostile spell is casted at me.

Here's a list of versions http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/spell-alerter/files/

6. Have you, by any chance, had any experience using SpellAlerter? I thought since basically it's the same addons, with the only difference that one of them alerts via sound and the second one via placing a text on the screen. I'm very interested in the second one though. I've various of 3.3.0 versions of Kollektiv's SpellAlerter, but I don't know what's wrong it simply does not work. Even with default settings, it doesn't alert me when a hostile spell is casted at me.

Here's a list of versions http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/spell-alerter/files/
    I'm using version 2.13 with no problems. It might be a combat log bug related issue. type /sa and click Profiles and click Reset profile, for default settings if you haven't done it this method already.

7. Sorry for asking unrelated questions in your thread. I was looking for an addon which would alert me when a spell is casted at me. SoundAlerter could do it, but I've all my WoW sounds completely disabled and I'm always listening to online radios and such. Therefore the only option of notifying of a hostile spell which is casted at me is through in-game screen.

My SpellAlerter is also ver. 2.13. Using default profile. Reseted numerous times. Combat log works fine, when I head over "Everything" tab, it's receiving 10-20 entries per second. Even with default settings, it doesn't show what it's supposed to. I just want an addon which would place a Spell Name which is casted at me. Let's say I'm attacking some NPC and a druid near me starts casting Healing Touch on me - I want to see "Healing Touch" on screen. Or let's say I'm attacking a rogue and hostile warlock starts casting Chaos Bolt on me, I want to see that "Chaos Bolt" on the screen. Is SpellAlerter capable of doing that?

8. Sorry for asking unrelated questions in your thread. I was looking for an addon which would alert me when a spell is casted at me. SoundAlerter could do it, but I've all my WoW sounds completely disabled and I'm always listening to online radios and such.
    If you go into the SoundAlerter menu, you can disable all ingame sounds and only hear the addon itself.

I just want an addon which would place a Spell Name which is casted at me. Let's say I'm attacking some NPC and a druid near me starts casting Healing Touch on me - I want to see "Healing Touch" on screen. Or let's say I'm attacking a rogue and hostile warlock starts casting Chaos Bolt on me, I want to see that "Chaos Bolt" on the screen. Is SpellAlerter capable of doing that?
    The WoW API outside Arenas doesn't let us see who's the enemies target when casting unless you're targeting or focusing them. SpellAlerter should work fine, I have tested it already in battlegrounds, and it seems fine.

9. I reformatted my PC and downloaded the newest version of SA, but I came across this problem.

SoundAlerter: Error loading spell ID 53312 as it seems to not exist (anymore).

10. I reformatted my PC and downloaded the newest version of SA, but I came across this problem.

yall

11. I reformatted my PC and downloaded the newest version of SA, but I came across this problem.

Download the Cataclysm version of the addon at http://code.google.com/p/gladiatorlo...downloads/list

12. Le derp. TY

yall
    You want my fb too so you can stalk me more fef nab?

Zidanea
    is it possible to add scattershot to the 3.3.5a addon? thanks

14. You have no idea how grateful I am to you!
    Thanks a lot, it helps big time :)

First ... 41213141516 ... Last