1. May 25, 2014  
    worldzlol
    Hey great addon mate, I'm sorry to be a bother but is there any chance you could add SnakeTrap to the addon, I really need that one!

2. No sound :(

Hey man,downloaded your addon 2 months ago and worked very nice....but tonight when i done some arenas i jsut noticed that addon doesnt work anymore( i cant hear it) btw my sound in game isnt lost,i still have addon in interface/addons its enabled but idk whats going on...Tried to open sound alerter in folder and check voices there,opened voice folder,choose spell randomly and still cant hear anything,u are only who can help me ,so pls do it :)

3. Hey man,downloaded your addon 2 months ago and worked very nice....but tonight when i done some arenas i jsut noticed that addon doesnt work anymore( i cant hear it) btw my sound in game isnt lost,i still have addon in interface/addons its enabled but idk whats going on...Tried to open sound alerter in folder and check voices there,opened voice folder,choose spell randomly and still cant hear anything,u are only who can help me ,so pls do it :)
    Hey helas, can you type /sa and click the 'Addon sounds only' button.
    Try going in your soundalerter menu and untick/tick the options for specific sounds to make sure you can hear it.
    It may also be due to internal server bugs, likely related with the latest changes on WoTLK/Cata.
    If this is the case, you may want to try copy and pasting this in wow when it happens:
    /script CombatLogClearEntries();

4. Hey man,thank u for fast answer,i tried to enable addon sound only ,still doesnt work....will try with script when i come to home,be ON :) sry for bad english

5. :(

Still nothing,but now i know that something is wrong with voices in folder,i put my headphone on max and i can hear addon but very very quietly,everything is ok with sounds on comp,only addon's voices are very low ,any idea?

6. Still nothing,but now i know that something is wrong with voices in folder,i put my headphone on max and i can hear addon but very very quietly,everything is ok with sounds on comp,only addon's voices are very low ,any idea?
    Can you make sure your Master volume is set to max?
    If you're on Wrath of the Lich King, here are my sound settings:

7. Any future development for Mists of Pandaria/WoD expansion?

8. First of all..great addon.

Now I have a problem:

This addon worked perfectly for me 1 year ago but now it doesn't anymore.
    I downloaded it, put it in addon folder. Ticked it ingame, but it doesn't appear in ESC-INTERFACE(ingame) and it makes game freeze for few seconds, then normal for 1 sec, then freeze again.

Games work normally when addon is turned off.
    So could it be that im usin Windows XP SP3 or what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just logged Lordareon since Ragnaros crashed and SA works there..weird.

EDIT2: !! Ok I found solution to problem. It doesn't work without RECOUNT add-on turned on. Any ideas how is this possible?

9. Is there a version of this add-on for 5.4.2 or higher?

10. Is the addon still working for you Guys?
    Since today if i use the addon ( on WOTLK servers ) i really bad lags ( never had any Lags before ) and cant open the SA control panel.
    Tryed to redownload, turn all other Addons off and reinstall but wont work.
    It just worked really good for me the last Days.

11. Is the addon still working for you Guys?
    Since today if i use the addon ( on WOTLK servers ) i really bad lags ( never had any Lags before ) and cant open the SA control panel.
    Tryed to redownload, turn all other Addons off and reinstall but wont work.
    It just worked really good for me the last Days.
    Its not from addons ofc if your addons.

12. Sorry about the delay. Never noticed you guys had problems with the addon. It will be fixed a bit later today.

13. Should be all fixed now. Update can be downloaded here

14. It works 100% now, again!

Thx for your work!
    Gift this Guy some Coins if you use his Tool!

15. Should be all fixed now. Update can be downloaded here
    Works now thx for the fix!! :)

First ... 111920212223 Last