1. First let me say ty for the addon, now if you still doing changes or someone else is to this addon i would like to suggest making the Alert for all enemies in range option only for Chat alerts for example, make a separate option just for chat alerts cuz if you select this option as it is your head will pop from all the alerts u gona hear, but for chat allerst no, and the chat allerts are more important to know from all enemies in area for ex rogue, trinket, buble.

2. hey, tryed to make a custom chat alert for prowl and i failed, is it posible and if so how?

3. i ve been using this addon for a long time now and its really helpful to let me get an idea of whats going around me. but is it possible to lower the range when im using all enemies in range ? cause it just covers the whole bg instead of a small area near me

4. Is there any way to add multiple spell ids to a custom alert or do I have to add each spell id individually?
    This would be a nice feature to add if it is not already possible (3.3.5a version).
    For references sake I want a single sound for large groups of spells that I want to interrupt with focus shadowstep-kick.
    In the process of adding them all individually but would love this functionality to make it easier to setup further groups in the future.

5. A little late to the party but I was wondering if anyone else has the issue with "I'm sapped"-feature not working? Everything else seems to work though... I've tried three different 3.3.5 versions (one of them Trolololol's) and they all have the same issue. It worked last year though... Utterly confused!

Friend with working version sent me his savedvariables and the addon itself too, but it still doesn't work.

Edit: Tried clearing cache but nothing helps.
    Edited: April 21, 2016

6. May 23, 2016  
    Edit; Nvm i fixed it!
    Edited: May 23, 2016

7. May 24, 2016  
    I have problem with soundalert after merge on Icecrown. Sometimes it just not working..need to relog or exit game so addon star work again.Any suggestios what to do?

8. I use the great britain version enGB instead of enUS does this cause any problem? cuz I dont get the enemy drinking sound, or $class trinketed.. just "trinketed" without mentioning the class.

9. June 8, 2018  
    I have problem with soundalert after merge on Icecrown. Sometimes it just not working..need to relog or exit game so addon star work again.Any suggestios what to do?
    I installed it and i have the same trouble, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it starts in the middle of a current BG or arena to work out of the blue... is there a way to fix this, because i really like this add-on for PvP... when it works! :)

ps- i saw now the last reply is from 2yo :D. In the time passed, hopefully someone solved this issue ;)

10. I installed it and i have the same trouble, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it starts in the middle of a current BG or arena to work out of the blue... is there a way to fix this, because i really like this add-on for PvP... when it works! :)

ps- i saw now the last reply is from 2yo :D. In the time passed, hopefully someone solved this issue ;)
    SoundAlerter parses through the combat log which sometimes breaks on clients. You may want to download a combat log fixer addon and see whether that works for you.

11. SoundAlerter when enabled causes my WoW to freeze completely sometimes. I have done much trouble-shooting and it is definitely SoundAlerter addon that is causing it. I don't get a critical error or anything it just freezes the WoW program and I have to restart my computer. I have the newest version listed of SA posted here (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=96055). I have updated all of my drivers and I even enabled Large Address Aware but nothing has helped. I was curious if you had any suggestions that I might try? I only ask because I really love the addon and want to continue using it but I am unable to with the freezes happening. Thanks

12. I've been using it for years and I haven't had a freeze yet, or at least a freeze that I could blame on SoundAlerter. Maybe it's the interaction of SoundAlerter with some other addon that causes it?

13. I've been using it for years and I haven't had a freeze yet, or at least a freeze that I could blame on SoundAlerter. Maybe it's the interaction of SoundAlerter with some other addon that causes it?
    I took your advice and started disabling addons and testing Soundalerter again to see if I would still have freezes. It didn't freeze this time but it did crash and gave me a critical error that I am hoping could help solve the issue.

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Users\Whereitends\Downloads\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:008E47C2

The instruction at "0x008E47C2" referenced memory at "0x00000008".
    The memory could not be "read".

The freezing and crashing only happens when SA is enabled on my computer.

14. I did some more testing today. With all other addons disabled and only SoundAlerter enabled it still freezes my WoW. I have no other issues running any other addons. This is the only one that freezes and crashes me. Please help or come out with a new version. I would gift coins for a working version of SA.

15. Hello, old thread but I am playing on frostmourne now, I am downloding 3.3.5 into my addonfolder, but my game just cant find it, i even tried to rename the file, removing master etc, anyone know why?

First ... 1220212223 Last