1. btw not to troll but.. does anyone else find the sound alerter voice to be sexy? :)

edit:
    @neoxide

no, i mean simply adding enemy using berserk into sound alerter [the and the partner remark was meant as, the priests partner would hear it from their soundalerter too :P sorry for the confusion. but i didnt mean me either, i have a rogue,spriest [i have a disc offspec but never use it xD], and warr]

oo and also.. finding a partner is hard enough, finding one that can communicate is even harder, finding one with a microphone is even more difficult, and finding one that can speak english understandably during the hours i typically play is damn near impossible xD

2. Suggestion :D

I LOVE this addon :):D

I'd like to ask u about Focus in Arena (i know that the addon only poping on ur target only or bunch of ppl that surrounding u) but i will be very appriative if u made addon pop's also on focus please :D

I know that will be difficult but that will be very helpful for me (cuz I am a mage & i always have to handle bunch of ppl together in BG's and stuff like that) and for everyone else :):D

Much appreciated again :):D

3. no, i mean simply adding enemy using berserk into sound alerter
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll work on implementing it now

I LOVE this addon :):D

I'd like to ask u about Focus in Arena (i know that the addon only poping on ur target only or bunch of ppl that surrounding u) but i will be very appriative if u made addon pop's also on focus please :D
    Great Idea, Will implement that as soon as I'm finished testing

Updates:

* Cleaned some code, removed useless comments
    * Added Master volume option
    * Add Beserk(feral/cat)
    * Add Target and focus only option.

Citlalpol
    * Added Master volume option
    Best change ever lol

5. Best change ever lol
    Lol well some people need a bit of guidance, I get enough private whispers on how to setup the addon as it is.

Citlalpol
    Lol well some people need a bit of guidance, I get enough private whispers on how to setup the addon as it is.
    I was being serious :P

The last part of your response saddens me to no end though lol . . .

7. Update: if anyone is experiencing problems with the addon (such as theres no alerts)
    although I haven't had any problems yet, I know that combat logs can bug up.
    To fix this, first
    1. Make sure the addon is enabled, an english client, and see if /soundalerter will bring up options.
    2. make sure you have your sound effects on and volume up
    3. Try pasting in this:
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);

If that doesn't work, try pasting in /script CombatLogClearEntries()

Where do I paste
    Code:
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);
    or
    Code:
    /script CombatLogClearEntries()
    at?

Do I just put it in chat? Cause I am having this issue where I don't hear anything when I'm doing Battle Grounds or Arenas. Sometimes it works for me but other times it doesn't

8. Where do I paste
    Code:
    or
    Code:
    /script CombatLogClearEntries()
    at?

Do I just put it in chat? Cause I am having this issue where I don't hear anything when I'm doing Battle Grounds or Arenas. Sometimes it works for me but other times it doesn't
    Press enter and paste it in your chatbox.
    I actually haven't had this happen to me before in PvP, but alot of the time combat logs can bug up, and addons that use the combat log, such as recount will bug up in result.

9. Thanks for the quickly response :) and thanks for this addon :D. Take care m8

Citlalpol
    Thanks for the quickly response :) and thanks for this addon :D. Take care m8
    You can also grab an addon that will auto detect when your combat log breaks and, it will auto clear it as well. It's called CombatLogFix and it can be found HERE.

11. You can also grab an addon that will auto detect when your combat log breaks and, it will auto clear it as well. It's called CombatLogFix and it can be found HERE.
    Thanks, forgot about that

Anyways quick update:
    *Added "Do not press" button, do not press it.

12. So you've remove the download zip file?
    Nope, it's still there, I mean I added a "do not press" button to the addon's menu ingame, for entertainment purposes

13. Preview menu in next update:

* Added Icons in the menu
    * Will soon add functionality for Locales (if someone want's soundalerter in their language PM me)
    * Fixed Death Coil Sound alert for Warlocks only

Edit: Updated, Download here: https://github.com/trolololol/SoundA...zipball/master

Anyone have any suggestions, feel free to share

14. Updates:
    * Working on translations for esES clients
    * Gathering MP3 data for esES clients (if anyone can help, it would be great)
    * Changing Spell detection system to spellID instead of spellName, for translation and clarification purposes (beware: some spells most likely won't work in the next update, it would be a huge help if someone reports spells that aren't being alerted)

If anyone want's translations for their language, PM me or reply to this thread
    Also, I would appreciate it if anyone want's to test the addons changes before it is officially updated

First ... 3456715 ... Last