1. Update:
    Here's the beta version of the addon:
    <snip> Updating with fixes

I'd appreciate it if someone tests the sounds for each spell (the english ones only at the moment)
    Updates on the beta:
    *Sound alerts that alert you when your arena partner is affected by Poly/Fear/Stuns/Hex
    *Added mp3s for arena partner CCs
    *Spell Name -> SpellID in coding so other languages can recognize it (sound alerts might not be working, so please report the spells that aren't working properly)

Known bugs:
    The beta version doesn't seem to be working in Arena skirmishes (or it could be wrong spell IDs)

The translations of esES is on it's way. I just need to get someone that's willing to give me some information on translating the menus, and spell name on the mp3s

2. This is overall a great addon. I tip my hat to you, man.

3. This is overall a great addon. I tip my hat to you, man.
    Thanks for the feedback

Update on Beta version
    Download: <snip>
    New update: <snip>
    Known bugs: Blind Chat alerts double up
    New Beta Update:<snip>
    *fixed blind alerts on friendly targets
    *added mp3 sounds to menu (so you know what it sounds like)
    *added a few more spells to the list

Known bugs:
    * Avenging Wrath.mp3 triggers when repentance is casted (silly mistake, will be fixed in next release)
    * Blind down alerts must come from enemy debuffs only, not friendly (will be fixed in next release)
    * I think I have left some debugging code for the spell Blind in, just ignore it, I'll remove it next update

currently need translations for menus, and mp3 names, and testing of all spells if they work correctly

Report bugs on this thread or in PM. Thanks :)
    This is the Beta version: If you want the stable version, view the first post on this thread

4. Update on tested spells on beta version:
    Spells tested: (green = tested, red = not tested)

All Shaman spells
    All Paladin Spells
    All Rogue spells
    All Druid spells
    All Priest spells

All warrior spells
    All Mage spells
    all DK spells
    all Hunter spells
    All Warlock spells

Download the beta version <snip, see below for a newer link> and report back with any bugged spells/features :) The post above highlights what currently I have identified as bugs

5. Current changelog on beta:
    * Added Sound Alerts: Dash, Divine Sacrifice, Cold Blood, Hand of Sacrifice, Shield Wall, Stoneform
    * Added feature: Friend Stunned/hexxed/pollied/blinded
    * Added Spanish Locales, option on menu, and some sound files for it
    * Added Menu sounds on each option
    * Added Party Members check
    * Changed all spells to SpellID (so other language clients can get this addon to work)
    * Added Focus or target's target on Arena partner when casting a spell - Thanks Jeuriess (eg. if an enemy target or focus starts casting hex on your arena partner then it says "Hexing friend" if it has completed and your friend is hexxed, it will say "Friend Hexxed"

Known bugs for this beta:
    I have noticed enemy targets don't update sometimes (probably a server bug)

Download Link for BETA <snip> Updated at official page: https://github.com/trolololol/SoundAlerter-3.3.5a
    Tell me what you guys think :)
    If you find a bug, PM or bump this thread. Thanks to those who helped

6. In the new update, I have placed a few Spanish sounds in the Voice_ES folder. If anyone wants to complete the folder or at least give me names for the mp3s of the spanish sounds, please PM me. Thanks

7. How to disable spell and music sounds, and only listen to the addon:
    Use these settings:

8. Does it also announce CC like sap?

9. Does it also announce CC like sap?
    It announces the following CC's via sound alerts:
    Fears (Psychic Horror/Psychic Scream/Intimidating Shout/Howl of Terror/Death Coil/Fear)
    Polymorphs
    Blind (via chat alert too)
    Hammer of Justice
    Hex
    Cyclone
    Hibernate

In the next change, I'll add sap

10. Haven't updated mine in a while so I'm unsure if it's been added yet, but if it hasn't could you add Warrior's Enraged Regeneration?
    Yes it has Enraged Regeneration.

More updates: For the beta, I have changed the spell lists to a separate LUA file and changed the formatting of the options, in hopes of decreasing memory usage, although it doesn't use much, but this reduces the lua file size significantly (I might just implement this, though) Added Sap, and fixed some spells

11. I just wanted to say Trolololol great job ... you did... on addon..

If you need Sounds for other Languages you can send me P.M and i will see what i can do.,,

Good work and keep doing it ...

12. I just wanted to say Trolololol great job ... you did... on addon..

If you need Sounds for other Languages you can send me P.M and i will see what i can do.,,

Good work and keep doing it ...
    Sure thing, thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to keep in touch.

I'll be continuing development of the addon soon, including fixing of some spells that don't alert

13. Sup dude,

Thats a very nice addon you got there.
    Keep it up !:D

14. New beta version will be posted soon for those who want to get involved in testing bugs.
    I am having issues with latency in the Warsong realm, so I'll need someone to test the addon in arenas, BGs, etc.
    My main concern is to test the addon with target & focus only, instead of everyone in range, because I have added conditions such as if the spell hits you, and you are not targeting the person, you will get the sound alert, aswell as testing certain spells to make 100% sure they do not alert while you aren't targeting them
    The Beta version includes a big restructure in the formatting of the code, aswell as new features, spells, chat alerts, etc

15. There seems to be a bug with cast alerts - they override the ranged limit setting.

Also, with the range limit setting, could you give us an setting for that similar to the volume setting which allows us to toggle between a few select ranges instead of a general range one?

It seems the general range option has a ~100 yard range, An option to go within for example; 50 or 75 yard range as well would be badass.

Also one last request, could you make the command /SA open the interface config? Not a big issue but I'm lazy to write out soundalerter xD

Anyways, great addon, keep it up man. People like you, who make this community great.
    I don't use the /sa shortcut because SpellAlerter, which is fairly a popular addon is used by that, and I don't want to cause conflict.

For range checks, enemies in range are detectable, but we can only see the range of enemies we target, or update on mouseover, it's impossible to get 100% precise range data from enemies with the current WoW API.
    Range checks also use very high CPU usage, and the only useful feature for this I could see is if your target is out of range.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Update on the Beta Version:
    <snip>
    It would be great reporting any bugs, so I can release this as soon as possible.
    Edit: Also enable debug mode to see if there's mp3s playing twice, I am presuming the spell Hammer of Justice, and Psychic scream will play twice under certain conditions

First ... 4567816 ... Last