1. Nice keep it up ur doing great job just don't add meaningless spells :cool:

Try to add Deterrence Off like some other abilities.
    Thanks for the suggestion,
    Adding Deterrence off now, aswell as going to disable at default some lower priority spells
    ----------------

Added Deterrence down in 68f554a760 Thanks :)

2. Will add more spells as soon as I get some mp3 samples. Feel free to PM me with some if you would like

whateverpff
    thank you ts

4. I'll be off today till sunday for some paid leave holiday, bump the thread if you find anything I missed, as in bugs at all. Comments are also appreciated :)

5. Todays updates:
    Added Will of the Forsaken, Shadowmeld, Gift of the Naaru, Berserking, Blood Fury, Shadow Trance

To update the addon, replace the SoundAlerter Folder with the newly downloaded folder

6. Trinket is not called out. dunno if this problem is only for me or if anyone is experiencing the same.
    For warriors, Recklessness should be added too into your list.

AMAZING WORK OVERALL!

7. Trinket is not called out. dunno if this problem is only for me or if anyone is experiencing the same.
    For warriors, Recklessness should be added too into your list.

AMAZING WORK OVERALL!
    Hey,
    Thanks for pointing that out, The Trinket issue should be fixed in e79392505a

Thanks for the mp3s, Will implement them as soon as I can
    edit: Added the MP3s in cf83b2b3ef but haven't added them all on the addon yet.
    I also implemented Aimed shot with your MP3 and Freezing trap that wasn't implemented yet. I'll get to the other mp3s tomorrow. Thanks again :)

8. Reserved post for more updates. Currently adding more spells
    19/09/2011
    * Added Blade Flurry, Stealth, Bone Shield.
    (Still need to test Blade Flurry)
    Todo: I'll need to reformat MP3s so they're louder

9. Reserved post for more updates. Currently adding more spells
    19/09/2011
    * Added Blade Flurry, Stealth, Bone Shield.
    (Still need to test Blade Flurry)
    Todo: I'll need to reformat MP3s so they're louder
    I just waited 60secs to approve forum rules just so I could write this:

FREAKING HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!! Thanks for the hard work and for letting us download this not just keeping to yourself xDD so yeah, t-h-a-n-k-s ;)

rakzy
    nice addon

btw add something like to disable sounds when your in neutral zone like Dalaran.. its kinda annoying to make noise in neutral zone..

11. This addon is absolutely outstanding!
    Thank you!

nice addon

btw add something like to disable sounds when your in neutral zone like Dalaran.. its kinda annoying to make noise in neutral zone..
    /soundalerter
    Try that,just disable it while your not pvp-ing.

Citlalpol
    Oh good, this will save me the hassle of digging through the lua for "GladiatorlosSAr410.07" and the lua for "GladiatorlosSA%5B3.35%5D". I was going to try to make the "Locales" folder and the "Voice_enUS" folder from "GladiatorlosSAr410.07" work with "GladiatorlosSA%5B3.35%5D" so that it would be in english.

You've saved me the trouble though lol . . .

13. Continued Development will be during the weekend.
    Thanks for the positive feedback.

First 123412 ... Last