1. May 17, 2020  
    Hello, old thread but I am playing on frostmourne now, I am downloding 3.3.5 into my addonfolder, but my game just cant find it, i even tried to rename the file, removing master etc, anyone know why?
    You still have to open the SoundAlerter-3.3.5a-master and once there, extract the SoundAlerter folder to your Interface-Addons folder. Don't directly extract the SoundAlerter-3.3.5a-master on the addon folder.

2. Hey, Trolollolol! Great addon you've made there, you're wizard! I have a problem with cataclysm version of your addon. While I interupts spells it doesn't announce it in text, only the sound - Countered. I have enabled it in options, tried to change announce channels - party,say etc. Other things like sapped, trinketted getting announced perfectly. Also I resetted combat log, with script commands you have provided, still no changes. Any other suggestions what it might be?

3. the addon works fine for wotlk, except the friend cc (friend sapped, friend poly'd, etc)
    if my teammate in solo q gets feared for example there is no sound saying " friend feared"
    anyone got this problem too? what could be the issue?

First ... 13212223