1. 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a Patches all in a torrent | enGB and enUS

Hello Molten Community! Now you can download all WoTLK patches at maximum speed using uTorrent, or other torrent client! The .torrent file contains all patches from 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a, enGB and enUS versions :) Enjoy!

Torrent file here

After you download the patches, in download folder you'll see 2 folders: "enGB patches" and "enUS patches" ! Go in the folder coresponding to your WoW, enGB or enUS WoW version, and start patching. Patching means going in the first folder of enGB or enUS and start the executable here, then go in second folder and doing same thing, then in third folder, etc..... If you did all right, your WoW should be at version "3.3.5a (12340)" ! Come on, it's easy :)

Torrent no longer available! Download WoTLK from main page

2. I feel offended... There is no virus! Please first check before saying something... Sometimes (Mostly times) the download of whole game from .torrent file from website, can take 1 day, if not 2 ! So installing the game and patching it may be faster than downloading it from website torrent... Better, say "Thank you" and don't offend me please ...
    ---------------------------------
    I think this topic must be merged with a connection guide, or must be made sticky by a moderator!

graodon
    is it 16gb like frm website?the torrent fromw eb is 16gb whr as the WOTK if i download from tht guide and tutorial link is 1mb=6.5gb gamesize....why is tht?

4. Hello Molten Community! Now you can download all WoTLK patches at maximum speed using uTorrent, or other torrent client! The .torrent file contains all patches from 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a, enGB and enUS versions :) Enjoy!

Torrent file here

I will change the .torrent file address and tracker, I think twice a month, or I will see when, cause I'm sure other communities will copy the link to their forums, or websites!
    Thx, i needed the enGB

5. well thx again i did reinstall my windows soo i need the patches again THX :))))))
    japanroks67 please DO try to download an antivirus, and .... some IQ?... sry bro

6. Sometime, on the torrent from website are no seeders => no download/low download speed , so this torrent containing all patches may be very usefull :)

7. so when it is downloaded what do i do
    open each one and use them in order
    plz help im not that good with these things
    See first post!

thebigrhino
    I gotta say. People in this "community" have helped me more times than I can say. I haven't been on the server yet. I am excited to start playing sometime today or tomorrow, whenever the downloads finish.

Cundall77

3.0.1 to 3.3.5a please help

When i click the torrent to download 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a it just opens it in note so i can't do anything, i'm so confused and have no idea what to do at all:( somebody please help because i'm new here, just installed the game to 3.0.1 and now need to figure out how to get it no furthur than 3.3.5.a and i'm finding it so difficult :(

10. When i click the torrent to download 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a it just opens it in note so i can't do anything, i'm so confused and have no idea what to do at all:( somebody please help because i'm new here, just installed the game to 3.0.1 and now need to figure out how to get it no furthur than 3.3.5.a and i'm finding it so difficult :(
    You need UTorrent to download it, or a similair torrent program. Simply google Utorrent and download it, then redownload the file again.

WiltedBrainz
    No seeders :(