Bachness

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...yffe/Sargeras/

Character: Novalyffe
    Class: Druid
    Spec: Restoration
    Gearscore: 5.7k

Why do I want to join True Core?
    I would like to join an active guild without lewd members that can help me pursue my goals in the game in return receiving the same from me.

What can I bring to the guild?
    Experienced heals as well as a gregarious guild member. I enjoy being actively engaged in guild activities as well as raids.

What makes me a good raider?
    I have been playing World of Warcraft off and on since late 2004 and enjoy playing one class at a time to be able to master them to the best of my ability. I have been actively reading about Restoration Druids since I decided to become one, trying to do the best of my ability to aid the goals of my guild.

Thank you,
    Nova
    Withdrawing my application till I get my gems in order.

ischmalzz

True Core

Character: Blahhkk
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Marksman
    Gear score: 5.6k
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...hhkk/Sargeras/

I want to join because im tired of trying to find random groups to raid ICC with and never getting past the plaugeworks. I want a guild that knows what there doing and does a good job at it.

I can bring good dps and high raid awareness. Im all keybinded so i know whats happening during the fight instead of looking at spells. Im active and love to raid.

Like i said previously i have high raid awareness and i make very little mistakes. I let others criticize me and i take what they say and make improvements. I NEVER have ninja'd and never will.

Thanks!
    ~Blahhkk
    (P.s. I will soon replace my Gem in my helm)

3. zao ninja opinion invalid
    Zao in CoR, opinion invalid.

BouRom
    no lag yesterday, so we 2 healed marrow-bpc wif disc and hpal

3heal queen-lk disc hpal rdru

orange was disc
    1- Recount does not count absorb, i'm not that terribad.

2- Fefe 2nd Healer Opinion Invalid.

5. 1- Recount does not count absorb, i'm not that terribad.

2- Fefe 2nd Healer Opinion Invalid.

that only happens when theres too many healers. my overheal goes up, your absorbs stay the same
    USUX

6. Why do you ask for gearscore if your already asking for armory link
    i no unstant ??//4

iliketochop
    Character: Equlas
    Class: Death Knight
    Spec: blood
    Gearscore: 6.2K?
    Armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ulas/Sargeras/

I am actually a retail player, still have my subscription going. On retail I raid daily with my guild, but no one raids ICC. Wotlk was my favourite expansion, it was when wow was at its prime. I would like to join your guild so I could raid ICC with other competent players. Organizing a ICC raid on retail is quite difficult, I was never good at managing raids anyways; even with the transmogrify patch not much people raid ICC. Everyone is spamming for Dragon Soul, the new raid.

I can bring retail experience, but I'm sure many of you must have some of that experience already. I'm also great with paladins, my retail main is a paladin on Kil'jaeden, his name can be given if you must have it.

I have good raid awareness, and a good knowledge of many raid mechanics. I would think molten is upgrading to cata soon, and if so I can provide help with all the raid mechanics. I am also already 7/7 with the new raid, so that shows I can learn quickly and progress through new content.

So back to the reason why I have no particular spec for my toon. After actually making a retail death knight my views on the specs have changed a lot, its true that retail has different talents then molten now. Dk's are a lot more different in general too, but after playing retail I feel that I should still evaluate my talent trees. I'm not sure which spec I'll be going with yet. I also need to regem and maybe change enchants and stuff too.

8. Why do you ask for gearscore if your already asking for armory link
    i no unstant ??//4
    Armory does not show Gearscore.
    Is it that hard to check and link both...?

9. Characher: Galadran
    Class: Warr
    Spec: Tank/Fury
    Gearscore: 5.5 tank/fury 5.8 pvp
    Thats my tank armory http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...dran/Sargeras/
    Why do i want to join True Core?
    Well i like to raiding but also i play pvp but there is isnt many other guilds who will tolerate this
    What can I bring to guild?
    I'm focused player who want to get better and better i know everything about ICC and also i'm good at pvp and I like to play premades and arenas.
    Well maybe the Kingslayer Title i still dont have it and i'm motivated to get it thats why i'm seriously with raiding.

Cryoshock

Application/Cryo

Character: Cryofreeze
    Class: Mage
    Spec: Frost (PVP)/Fire (PVE)
    Gearscore: 4k (This addon is a peice of ****, I donÔÇÖt understand what you would possibly need it for. Having **** for brains but having 67000 GS wont make you a good player.)
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...eze/Deathwing/
    Sick of PvP, Ready to take my PvE skills to a serious guild to raid. IÔÇÖm intelligent and have a passion to learn.

IÔÇÖm a social player, as well as an experienced raider. I can listen and adapt, I know what to do. IÔÇÖm also friends with Elite, So I could convince him to come into your vent and get his **** out if need be.

IÔÇÖm not ******ed, I donÔÇÖt take advice/raging personally. I listen and take into consideration all criticism given to me and see it as constructive.
    I have strong endgame WOTLK raiding experience.

11. Joekin

Character: Joekin
    Class: druid
    Spec: moonkin
    Gearscore: 6k

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ekin/Sargeras/

Im tired of haveing to run a guild i just want to raid.

I pretty much know all the tactics. and im good at what i do.

When i raid im there to raid.

12. nimay guild req

a week ago i applied to be in this guild and then i received a whisper looking into it i was doing an icc 25 so i told him that we should reschedule to a later date and he said that was alright but I have not heard anything since so I was just wondering about the status of it, and if we could set up a time or something

13. a week ago i applied to be in this guild and then i received a whisper looking into it i was doing an icc 25 so i told him that we should reschedule to a later date and he said that was alright but I have not heard anything since so I was just wondering about the status of it, and if we could set up a time or something
    Try contacting him in-game.
    His characters are Cheerrios, Helifor, Ohwor, and Ownar.

14. Armory does not show Gearscore.
    Is it that hard to check and link both...?
    why would you need a gearscore if you looking straight at their gear
    wat

First ... 89101112 ... Last