Chillingaxe89
    [QUOTE=slimjimm000;1082071]
    As you may know True core is a PvP\PvE guild and not all toons running around with True Core name it means they are exceptional in both pvp or pve. In that case, well, he's a PvP recruited and if he fails in a pve pug its not guild's fault. Complaining bout being refused wont help you, plus u were about to join a guild wich few mins l8r u've argued to. Make up your mind my friend before doing any action, life or game.[/QUOTE

I got one of my alts in true core but there too stupid to realize its me hehehehe.
    You suck! eheheheheh

BouRom
    Just wanted to wish you guys good luck in Greymane I'm sure you'll do great <3

Wanted to thank each and everyone of you, when i joined i was a fail scrub, and now i leave a better scrub !

Thanks for taking the time to answer all my silly questions as we went along. I started playing WoW again in august after a 5 year hiatus. If you had told me then that i'd end up with 4 kingslayer toons with over 5.9k gs i would've called you insane. No way i would've done it without your help.

I'd name all of you magnificent bastards but i'm afraid i'd forget someone so fak it.

PS : FEFE Y U NO COME TO LAST RAID :<
    PS2 : CISE FAILTANK LOL!
    PS3 : I can't believe Vrzao is still giving away free primos :o

Orange Hitman/IceTea/Dudu/Fail.

(I also want to thank Mysia (I keep wondering how it would have been had it not been for you carrying me in my first fos/pos), Tuba and daft (for the hours and hours you took to help us pugs gets our first Kingslayer), and all the other guys that helped me out during my journey)

GoodBye Molten :(

3. PS2 : CISE FAILTANK LOL!
    Orange blistered/cuttered, opinion invalid.
    You'll be back nab, kek.

Chillingaxe89
    Just wanted to wish you guys good luck in Greymane I'm sure you'll do great <3

Wanted to thank each and everyone of you, when i joined i was a fail scrub, and now i leave a better scrub !

Thanks for taking the time to answer all my silly questions as we went along. I started playing WoW again in august after a 5 year hiatus. If you had told me then that i'd end up with 4 kingslayer toons with over 5.9k gs i would've called you insane. No way i would've done it without your help.

I'd name all of you magnificent bastards but i'm afraid i'd forget someone so fak it.

PS : FEFE Y U NO COME TO LAST RAID :<
    PS2 : CISE FAILTANK LOL!
    PS3 : I can't believe Vrzao is still giving away free primos :o

Orange Hitman/IceTea/Dudu/Fail.

(I also want to thank Mysia (I keep wondering how it would have been had it not been for you carrying me in my first fos/pos), Tuba and daft (for the hours and hours you took to help us pugs gets our first Kingslayer), and all the other guys that helped me out during my journey)

GoodBye Molten :(
    Fukkin hell you bloody nab, noi dont go gief OP bubbleeeez <3

Metluke

Application

Character: Barirus
    Class: Druid
    Spec: Feral (Tank/DPS)
    Gearscore: 5.6k

I could not find my character on the armory :/

Why do I want to join True Core?
    I'm looking for a guild that not only has experience, but also is organized and is actively raiding. I want to join a guild that can get the job done and I've heard you guys do just that.

What can I bring to the guild?
    I can bring a fun cooperative gaming experience as well as a helping hand whenever I'm available. If accepted I hope to do everything I can to help the guild not only gain positive recognition, but set the standard for raiding in Molten as possibly the best guild on the server.

What makes me a good raider/What is my raiding experience?
    I have been playing retail World of Warcraft since 2005 and defected to private servers before Cataclysm came out. I know every boss in ICC including Halion (Ruby Sanctum) except The Lich King.

Thank you for your consideration of this application in advance,
    Bari

6. Hello!

Character: Hornytank
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Retri/Prot
    GS: 6,2/5,7
    cant find my armory link, but you can add me and inspect me anytime im online

Why i want to join
    I want to have some nice peeps to raid icc and other raids, and also to have some fun during our cooperative play :)

What can i bring to the guild
    I have quite a few alts, two of them can succesfully raid icc10 up to LK, i have many professions and many recipes, i also know all tactics throughout ICC including LK(a little foggy on this one but im learning ) already have sindra down. Couls easily raidlead one or two raids

What makes me a good raider
    I listen to raidleaders carefully, also suggest some ways to do things diferently if its neceseray or might me easyer for the current raid ppl, also im not raging and can lead as well as follow a leader calmy and with clear mind

7. True Core Update

After a month and a half of deciding, and with HC modes returning back to wotlk, I've decided that I will revive True Core again. Since Cata isn't ready for raids, I wasn't able to decide on reforming the guild on the Cataclysm server. True Core will be reformed under the name TC Revival, which's goal is to clear ICC HC and other raids as long as the server remains wotlk. It was a hard decision for me to make, but I solely want to finish Wotlk content. Those of you who wish to return to the guild are more than willing to. If you're new and interested in applying, please use the same application as previous. True Core is back.

8. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooo i transferred my paladin to neltharion T.T i'm always here for you though <3

9. raiding time remains same as before or it might change?

10. raiding time remains same as before or it might change?
    Most likely similar, will remain on weekends.

11. Bump, we are looking for:
    Rogue: combat
    Paladin: holy,ret
    Priest: shadow,discipline
    Mage : arcan,
    death knight: blood tank
    Shaman: elemental,enchantment
    Druid: boomkin,feral

Applicants are expected to know tactics until The Lich King.

12. is it possible to bring 1 or 2 characters of mine ownar? well, paladin wont be able since i can't transfer back to sargeras

13. is it possible to bring 1 or 2 characters of mine ownar? well, paladin wont be able since i can't transfer back to sargeras
    Indeed. Heals are good.

14. Indeed. Heals are good.
    great! i shall bring my holy/shadow priest and blood tank/frost dps DK. let me know if you guys need anything else.

15. I heard your gm was away until sunday tho I'll post now anyway while armory is availabe

Added some color so it's easier to read ><

Character: Zerovelocity (also have geared ally ret nicked Rullcake (holy os))
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Fury/Arms (atm)
    Gearscore: 6,7
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...city/Sargeras/

ret:
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...cake/Sargeras/

Why do I want to join TC Revival?I saw the warrior spot was currently closed but I feel could aim at social spot for the moment, also since I'm not sure if I can have 100% attendance before I see schedule.

I would love to join a guild with people that has more then basic knowledge of wow in general. I'm member of Frostbiten but the guild has none active member since cata opened so I want to have a good laugh and some conversations in guild chat again if you know what I mean. I would more then settle with a social spot atm.

What makes me a good raider?I have full hc experience from most of wotlk raids. I've had top ranks in world of logs as Fury warrior during 3.3.3 on Lanathel (40k+) and close to top20 on Saurfang (roughly at 24k if I remember right) under nickname Wods & Swaystorm. I've played in top 30-100 guilds (Warcry, Memento Mor?ยก, Security, Cream, Ad infinitum, Beast within (note all guilds are EU)) in retail since 2009, til roughly about half a year ago when I went casual. Not enjoying cata on retail anymore.

What kind of experience do I have raiding on Molten or other servers?
    I don't have full experience on molten. I have 10/11 on the ret and even less on the warrior.
    A friend told me this place existed and I joined in mid January 2012.

I noticed the bosses and the mechanics tend to differs from retail a bit, weird pathing from flames etc. Also the tactics are, or seem to be, different on several encounters so it makes an old place kinda new again.

How well do I think I know my class? How long have I played my class?I've played warrior mainly for around 4-5 years. I got my first lod as a dk but have more experience as prot/fury in icc/togc/rs. I have 5 warriors at level 80 or more on retail.
    I have experience as most melee classes, hpaly and prot warr and can play most classes at decent level.

What sets me apart from other players, or what makes me stand out?
    I have full experience from retail during the time of 3.3.x which should be most relevant. I play to have fun, I rarely, if ever, would start a fight for anything ingame. Im used to harsh but friendly enviroment. I often like to play around but can be serious when needed.

How much effort would I put into raid progression?I'm willing to put effort in it if you want me to attend. I don't have time to hardcore progress in term of normal retail schedules but I can attend for several hours atleast 2-3 days a week. I don't expect a spot and won't argue for it.

I more then understand that molten is as real as retail for some and I will respect the progression is taken as seriously as it was back when I progressed.

If wanted, I can link videos from my retail guilds kills and explain parts of tactics I'm familiar with even tho I probably have forgotten some since it was 2 years ago after all.

Any other interesting facts or information
    I'm Swedish and maybe sound/act like a bit stereotype of a Swedish guy - until you know me better. My irl friends and closer internet-friends would say I'm friendly, crazy, weird, fun &.. mad?

I'm a pvp freak and won't back down for a 5v5 or premade you name it!

To make my application legit I will and can link retail armory on everything you need to know to ensure I'm for real. I can also logon to the linked character and link whatever is asked for retail ingame as well.

I don't want to link any of my retail characters by random on this site as some are highly attractive and some people here got to know a bit too much private information about me unfortunately. Just being cautious.

If you want the twinked warrior to be linked you will see lod achieve back dated at around june/july 2010, rs25 hc at early aug 2010, togc insanity etc at relevant dates. Please contact me through PM and ingame to get skype (or whatever are suitable for you) to get links or have a chat.

Cheers!

First ... 41213141516 ... Last