1. Character: Cptnnoods
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Tank
    Gearscore: 6.3K
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...oods/Sargeras/

Why do I want to join True Core?
    I would like to be in true core becasue I would like to be a part of a guild that operates with professionalism, I am looking for serious end game raiding something I simply can not find with other guilds.

What can I bring to the guild?
    I can bring experiance and knowledge of my class that goes above and beyond the average raider.
    What makes me a good raider?
    I am a good raider because I have excellent raid awareness, I relentlessly research tactics, and am generally on top of things. So I know what to do and when to do.
    Find me in-game.

2. All applications have been reviewed and welcome to those who got accepted.
    Those who have not been responded to by Ownar or myself were denied.

Recruitment for all classes are now closed until further notice.
    Thank you.

3. Character: Killswiitch
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Retribution
    Gearscore: 5.4k
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...itch/Sargeras/

I'm looking for something well put together in my area. I've been in and out of plenty of good guilds just because of the fact they were all in different time zones and my availability wasn't up to par.

On several occasions I've been known to top dps charts in 10 man raids, I am maxed BS/Miner who uses these benefits towards guildies or myself. I can supply titanium plating, several icc BS patterns and belt buckles in guild bank. Not to mention I try to keep myself full stocked on mats for mining.

I'm pretty casual, easy to get along with. I'm not someone who will get pissed if something goes wrong. I can keep an open and clear conversation and stay focused on what I'm doing.

4. Apply

Character: Neylini
    Class: Mage
    Spec: Fire/Frost
    Gearscore: 5.9k gs Pve / 5.7k gs PvP
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...lini/Sargeras/

I want good Pve Guild , friendly and skilled people .

I can help for Raids , Premades etc.. :)

My skills , expirience and my guild mates :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Character: Cptnnoods
    Class:mage
    Spec: ffb
    armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Notrodomas/Sargeras/

I would like to be in true core becasue I would like to be a part of a guild that operates with professionalism, I am looking for serious end game raiding something I simply can not find with other guilds.

I can bring experiance and knowledge of my class that goes above and beyond the average raider.
    I am a good raider because I have excellent raid awareness, I relentlessly research tactics, and am generally on top of things. So I know what to do and when to do.

DdMnWlkng
    Character: Dogpoop
    Class: Death Knight
    Spec: Unholy(DPS)
    Gearscore: 5.2K
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...poop/Sargeras/

I want to join True Core because you seem like an organized mature guild.

Time and an eagerness to learn. As well as some mean DPS.

I know my character and have read up on the ICC raid guides.

7. Character: Cptnnoods

Copying slimjimm000's application word for word then forgetting to change his
    character name to your own will not help your odds of getting into this guild.
    It shows that you are desperate, lazy, and don't have a mind of your own.
    You along with a few others failed to read that recruiting is currently closed.
    Unless you are exceptional in the PvE or PvP field or know a current True Core member, you're wasting my time and yours...
    Notrodomas, whispering me in-game won't make me change my mind either.

8. Copying slimjimm000's application word for word then forgetting to change his
    character name to your own will not help your odds of getting into this guild.
    It shows that you are desperate, lazy, and don't have a mind of your own.
    You along with a few others failed to read that recruiting is currently closed.
    Unless you are exceptional in the PvE or PvP field or know a current True Core member, you're wasting my time and yours...
    Notrodomas, whispering me in-game won't make me change my mind either.

I am exceptional at PVE. And people in true core said they would recommend me. And I want everyone to know i challenged clone to dps test he was to scared to accept.
    Character: notrodomas

9. I am exceptional at PVE. And people in true core said they would recommend me. And I want everyone to know i challenged clone to dps test he was to scared to accept.
    If you were exceptional then Ownar would have invited you.
    And no one in TC has ever recommended you let alone mentioned your name.
    I'm not wasting my time with some egotistical kid when over half of my guild could out DPS you.
    Not to mention your enchants and gemming are wrong.
    Get out of our thread, this is your last warning.

10. If you were exceptional then Ownar would have invited you.
    And no one in TC has ever recommended you let alone mentioned your name.
    I'm not wasting my time with some egotistical kid when over half of my guild could out DPS you.
    Not to mention your enchants and gemming are wrong.
    Get out of our thread, this is your last warning.
    Calling me egotistic please ur guild is the epitome of egotism, my gems and enchants are right and ill show u just join my group and come dps a dummy self buffed ill destroy you or anyone in ur guild. And you said Ownar would know if im exceptional at pve , ownar is barely ever online and he never whispered me asking about sindragosa tactics, lich king tactics or any other boss. Plus you have a shaman in your guild named patak he ruined our icc raid at sindragosa he didnt even move he died everytime, we even explained tactics to that noob at least 3 times I dont even think he knows english.

11. Calling me egotistic please ur guild is the epitome of egotism, my gems and enchants are right and ill show u just join my group and come dps a dummy self buffed ill destroy you or anyone in ur guild. And you said Ownar would know if im exceptional at pve , ownar is barely ever online and he never whispered me asking about sindragosa tactics, lich king tactics or any other boss. Plus you have a shaman in your guild named patak he ruined our icc raid at sindragosa he didnt even move he died everytime, we even explained tactics to that noob at least 3 times I dont even think he knows english.
    I'll leave it at this, if you can out DPS Hayleycake you can join the guild.

12. Calling me egotistic please ur guild is the epitome of egotism, my gems and enchants are right and ill show u just join my group and come dps a dummy self buffed ill destroy you or anyone in ur guild. And you said Ownar would know if im exceptional at pve , ownar is barely ever online and he never whispered me asking about sindragosa tactics, lich king tactics or any other boss. Plus you have a shaman in your guild named patak he ruined our icc raid at sindragosa he didnt even move he died everytime, we even explained tactics to that noob at least 3 times I dont even think he knows english.
    wats dummy dps gotta do with anything lol
    if you can pull 15k+ on lk25 then you can talk like that. but bragging about dummy dps doesnt mean anything

13. I understand you are not recruiting at this time but since I notice that you are a north American guild, I figure I give it a shot since I live in the CST zone.

Character: Charismatic
    Race: Night Elf
    Class: Death Knight
    Spec: Unholy 2H DPS & Blood PVP spec
    Gearscore: 6,352
    Armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...atic/Sargeras/

I have been looking for a North American Guild that I can run guild raids with on time. plus too I would love to go through all of ICC instead of dying at princes from pug raids >_<

That all depends if you need a full T10.5 DK DPS. For DPS wise I can bring in about 10-11k dps in ICC 10/25, I am a quick leaner so If there's a certain part of a raid I have not learned yet I can pick up the tactics right away.

I get along with all raid members, I know every tactic expect for Crimson Hall+ in ICC and all of Ruby Sanctum. I do have teamspeak 3 and skype if needed for a guild raid. Plus I do know how to play my class(single & multi target rotations, spec, proper enchants/gems) so it's not like I am a noob dk donor :P

14. wats dummy dps gotta do with anything lol
    if you can pull 15k+ on lk25 then you can talk like that. but bragging about dummy dps doesnt mean anything
    I can pull 20k+ dps in icc, invite me after the reset char name: notrodomas

15. Character: Soulstep (I can be sometimes found on my Pally : Dracker)
    Class: Priest
    Spec: Shadow
    Gearscore: 5.4k
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...step/Sargeras/

I want to join True Core Guild because I`m old Retial Player and i have a lot of experience from WotLK.
    Hmmm wants more?...
    ...I heared u guys are the best on Sarg and I`m not bad. I cleared full ICC 10/25Hc on retial.

I`m helpful if some ppl needs help. I`m very active and i`m playing 2-13h per day.
    I love raids exceptionally Ulduar because it`s awesome.

I playing classes which i know how to play and what to do not like most of ppl which making class and they don`t know what to use to boost your dps or something like that. I have all tactics for all Classic-Wotlk Bosses.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last