1. May 28, 2013  
    Beth`tilac killed for the 2nd time in ~1 hour :D

2. May 28, 2013  
    Pankracij
    I decided just to post the raw version of our first encounter with Beth'tilac. The edited version is probably gonna get posted in our first post. Video was taken in 1200p so I hope you wont encounter any problems concerning your bandwidth. The action starts at 16:20 mark!

Will post more material later.

Pank

Beth'tilac First try, oneshot

3. May 28, 2013  
    Killed for the 3rd time, aiming for 1 more :P

4. May 28, 2013  
    Artsy
    I so love seeing myself in these things. Gj! But should've posted the edited one onleh. :3

5. May 28, 2013  
    I want to share a quick summary of the day:

Beth`tilac has been killed four times, twice one shotted, plus a BWD in the mean time. Pankracij already posted a stream video of our first attempt/kill which will be available on Youtube as well.
    We are back on our normal raiding schedule, that means minimum 2 raids per day, more if required.

Recruitment will be open again later this week, stay tuned for more information.

Some screenshots from today`s kills:

Spoiler: Show

6. May 28, 2013  
    Artsy
    Go make some sandwich for the winners :D

And my! So much Wildey in the 1st pic! :D:D

7. May 31, 2013  
    Pankracij
    Due to lack of PvE content we are even getting some pvp achievements! Not to say we dont have some exceptional pvpers. PvP event video has been edited and its gonna be posted later this week. For now, guild gankers achi will do.

8. June 1, 2013  
    Recruitment for LAW is now open!

After a month and a half of break we have been taking with recruitment, meanwhile preparing ourselves our characters for upcoming challenges, we decided to OPEN recruitment for all of you who wanna join our community and contribute your part in LAW. Currently, we are searching for healers and ranged dps only, any changes regarding this will be updated on this thread and on our shivtr forum. Officers are always willing to answer any questions in-game as well.

If you find yourself skilled enough to fight all the new challenges and if you think that you have the qualities to join our squad, send us your application on http://law-molten.shivtr.com

First and second post are updated and edited, screenshots and video-link of our first Beth`tilac kill has been added (unedited), as well as our pvp tournament video.
    Raiding schedule will be updated today/tomorrow, Beth` has been killed five times this week, we did 5x BWD and 3x BoT in the mean time.

For any additional information you can contact one of the officers who will be of further assistance.

9. June 1, 2013  
    Artsy
    An additional incentive to join LAW. WE have

10. June 1, 2013  

I want that pizza we talked about :/ .

11. June 1, 2013  
    Artsy

After a month and a half of break we have been taking with recruitment, meanwhile preparing ourselves our characters for upcoming challenges, we decided to OPEN recruitment for all of you who wanna join our community and contribute your part in LAW. Currently, we are searching for healers and ranged dps only, any changes regarding this will be updated on this thread and on our shivtr forum. Officers are always willing to answer any questions in-game as well.

If you find yourself skilled enough to fight all the new challenges and if you think that you have the qualities to join our squad, send us your application on http://law-molten.shivtr.com

First and second post are updated and edited, screenshots and video-link of our first Beth`tilac kill has been added (unedited), as well as our pvp tournament video.
    Raiding schedule will be updated today/tomorrow, Beth` has been killed five times this week, we did 5x BWD and 3x BoT in the mean time.

For any additional information you can contact one of the officers who will be of further assistance.

Hurry up and apply guys! While the sandwiches are still hot! ;)

12. June 1, 2013  
    Amg Yeca so sexy ,even more by time,damn,Such beauty with twilight queen :)

13. June 1, 2013  
    NomyLittlePony

Bumping it since our lovely members made it disappear faster with sandwiches than I could say Tomato.
    Repeat: ONLY open to healers and ranged dps'ers.
    We have Firelands on farm, which means, when you decide to apply, we assume that you are ready to be dropped in the middle of Bethi's web and spank her.

14. June 1, 2013  
    Can i tease her?I mean Bethi :)

Il just do good ol pom pyro :) and flame her to dust:P

15. June 1, 2013  
    Artsy
    Bumping it since our lovely members made it disappear faster with sandwiches than I could say Tomato.
    Repeat: ONLY open to healers and ranged dps'ers.
    We have Firelands on farm, which means, when you decide to apply, we assume that you are ready to be dropped in the middle of Bethi's web and spank her.
    Look up, I've quoted it above before you could say tomato and write this post.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last