1. Hey mates :) I,ll be startin Molten to experience Cata again , so im lettin ya know :)
    I lol`d :D getting tired of MoP already?

jannys
    I lol`d :D getting tired of MoP already?
    Naa Asa , I'll be playing Retail and MWoW at the same time :)

3. I would like to ask,which DKP addon do your guild use?

4. I would like to ask,which DKP addon do your guild use?
    Quick DKP v.2.7.5

bullkrap
    Hi , i would like to know if my Application has been considered

-Jcwarrior

6. yo guildies... maggny here
    my apologize for not been online lately, i had trouble on college
    i'm finally done with it so i will return back to WoW tomorrow :D
    ty for ur understanding
    Cheers ;)

7. Quick progression update: BWD10/25 & BoT 10/25 cleared multiple times per week.
    Applications are open for ranged dps & healers only.

8. Could you please open the Death knight recruitment . I an so eager to join ;)

9. Could you please open the Death knight recruitment . I an so eager to join ;)
    Exceptional applications are always taken into consideration. Feel free to apply at http://law-molten.shivtr.com

10. LAW presenting

New recruitment video!

... to honor all the hard work we invested to achieve everything we could

... to celebrate

... and to show other people how it looks like to be a part of our community!

Enjoy watching

Join us on SHIVTR

11. So many names I do not know..
    Time for a 'In memoriam of..' video, To let the WoTLK raiders pass on the legacy to the Cataclysm.

Still asa, make it a little more fancy. Music pro, video... rework! More drama wtb :D Good luck guys. WTS some karaoke with stup..

12. So many names I do not know..
    Time for a 'In memoriam of..' video, To let the WoTLK raiders pass on the legacy to the Cataclysm.

Still asa, make it a little more fancy. Music pro, video... rework! More drama wtb :D Good luck guys. WTS some karaoke with stup..
    You should log on more often then, Sayo :D I hope you`ll find some more time to play when we get Firelands...

On the 2nd note, our first post is updated with few more screenshots / link to our new recruitment video. Stay tuned for more.

13. So many names I do not know..

I don't know Jerry how u could forgot our blond surfer! More activity Sayo! :D

Thanna
    Any special reason for putting Taner at the end?

First ... 2345614 ... Last