1. We saved the best for the end :D:D

2. Hai der

So basicly i updated to 4.3.4 like a week ago since i heard molten is updating on the 1st of March....any ETA when Nelth is gettin the update ?

-Howley

3. I would say one more week, but there is no any ETA so can be l8ter.

4. Guys, congratz on Magmaw HC (and ofc ODS and Chim HC)... and nice job on Atramedes without tank (9 DPS and 1 healer only).

I think video coming soon. :)

5. Thats how you should do it LEGIT Molten!!!

Aspestos

aspestos.

hey its aspestos. BTW grats on the hc ofc, but i must say the literature is supurb in this thread. makes me glad to be part of such an active, succesfull and social guild :D

<LAW> all the way.

btw you slackers if you were thinking/looking of joining a guild that boasts of hc kills ect...

we got legit ss of the **** you will not see us on global saying OHHH WE GOT ......(HC) HBU

we dont start fights we down them

lol idk xD

7. Yeca, u are so sexy at your picture. Marry me? :cool:

8. Yeca, u are so sexy at your picture. Marry me? :cool:
    Bangable very much indeed , but atm she only interested in kind guys with abs and preferable realm firsts , we don't stand a chance :((

9. hey its aspestos. BTW grats on the hc ofc, but i must say the literature is supurb in this thread. makes me glad to be part of such an active, succesfull and social guild :D

<LAW> all the way.

btw you slackers if you were thinking/looking of joining a guild that boasts of hc kills ect...

we got legit ss of the **** you will not see us on global saying OHHH WE GOT ......(HC) HBU

we dont start fights we down them

lol idk xD
    @ASPEEEEEEEEE, we missed u that day for HC!!! it wasn't fun enough. No one to entertain me :( :D

@For all horny guys in the guild... I am begging girls to apply for the guild, cos currently I am the onlyone :D

@blowme... abs and realm first? wtf xD there is rumor that one time I invited guy, just cos he had nice 6 packs.... It wasn't true! He was skilled... and.. I saw pic later! :D:cool:

Aspestos

aspestos

it must have been my picture ;)

11. it must have been my picture ;)

It wasn't urs... Buuuutt, u can always send it! :P:D

12. LAW presenting

(Click on the picture)

You possibly heard about it, Magmaw is dead on HC mode. It was a difficult battle and of course it didnÔÇÖt go without flaws but yeah, we have finally done it. Here we have a wonderful video and few screenshots about our wonderful epic pwnage of Magmaw HC.

Spoiler: Show

Sick & tired of easy encounters? Why not make things a bit more "challenging"? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, we attempted Atramedes with a slightly different raid composition.

(Click on the picture)

Stay tuned for more and don`t forget to apply on Shivtr

First ... 3456715 ... Last