1. Hi. Wow you people still play this game? :D
    I was so bored I figured I'd hop by and say hello to you just in case someone missed me.

2. Hi. Wow you people still play this game? :D
    I was so bored I figured I'd hop by and say hello to you just in case someone missed me.
    Ya, we still play this game :cool: About the second thing... nah we don`t miss u Devium <3 :D

Thanna
    Ya, we still play this game :cool: About the second thing... nah we don`t miss u Devium <3 :D

Omg Asa so mean!!!

Aspestos
    DEV - salute bro

5. Ya, we still play this game :cool: About the second thing... nah we don`t miss u Devium <3 :D
    There are 2 things that Asator genuinely miss a) pizzabox b) teleporter :D

6. There are 2 things that Asator genuinely miss a) pizzabox b) teleporter :D
    Tho, Pathan, my teleporter > pizzabox :D

7. Peregrine reporting to Law duty site:P

Expect a nice surprise soon(still being discussed with Asa:)

Zzz why u no gief Dragonwrath and Sins :P

almarac

Recruitment

Hello Law,

My name is Almarac, i am a Protection (Tank) Paladin with an Ilvl of 349. I haven't had to much exprerience with raids ... i have done my fair share of pugs that failed 99% of the time though :) Since you care much about the person behind the keyboard instead of the ingame character (I think this is good BTW) ill be telling a little about myself. I am 17 Years old and live in Belgium so be?»ng on time for a raid (If i can even join :P) wont be a problem. I am a pretty active player and I dont like people who rage cus i just want to have a nice time playing a game instead of seeing it as a kind of work :) I hope i will be qualified to join your guild. Even if I am not qualified still thanks for reading this message i posted.

Yours sincerely, Almarac

9. Hello Law,

My name is Almarac, i am a Protection (Tank) Paladin with an Ilvl of 349. I haven't had to much exprerience with raids ... i have done my fair share of pugs that failed 99% of the time though :) Since you care much about the person behind the keyboard instead of the ingame character (I think this is good BTW) ill be telling a little about myself. I am 17 Years old and live in Belgium so be?»ng on time for a raid (If i can even join :P) wont be a problem. I am a pretty active player and I dont like people who rage cus i just want to have a nice time playing a game instead of seeing it as a kind of work :) I hope i will be qualified to join your guild. Even if I am not qualified still thanks for reading this message i posted.

Yours sincerely, Almarac
    Go back to start page and read it!Carefully!

10. Hello Law,

Yours sincerely, Almarac
    Hello there,

You are most welcome to fill your application on http://law-molten.shivtr.com We are not using this thread for recruitment purposes.

11. We got an idea to do Baradin Hold 25 with as few members as possible -> successfully cleared with 10 dps, 3 healers and 0 tanks :D

Spoiler: Show

FeiLang
    Lol... next challenge... 25 man hunter run.

13. Lol... next challenge... 25 man hunter run.
    Pretty much impossibru :P

Artsy
    We got an idea to do Baradin Hold 25 with as few members as possible -> successfully cleared with 10 dps, 3 healers and 0 tanks :D

Spoiler: Show

Sweet! Congrats guys! :D

15. Lol... next challenge... 25 man hunter run.

lol :)

We started to be so bored in expectation of new patch so every week we have new challenge lol :).. Asa, I think next week we going to try with less dps? xD

First ... 5678917 ... Last