1. asator man
    you can't even make exceptions for me? i can't even find you on game anymore.
    First of all, I have no idea who are you :cool: Second thing, I`m not always on my main character; third thing, officers can answer on any of your questions regarding recruitment or anything else guild related.

2. Hai guys, Kenny here..

So, I'm taking a little break from WoW, busy irl but ill be back in a week or so, have fun and be sure to kill Raggy while im gone.

3. Exceptions , it's like we didn't even close recruitment xD, ofc The Ascendants members always welcome haha.

Anyways , Keny , I couldn't sleep at all , but after seeing that avatar of yours I laughed myself to sleep xd .

4. we already have lots of those.

Players wishing to apply while recruitment is closed should do so with pictures of boobs and promises of cookies.
    ^ this. if you have a sexy sister and have pictures to proof it then youll still get in. just dont sent your application to our GM, since hes more into boys.

5. ^ this. if you have a sexy sister and have pictures to proof it then youll still get in. just dont sent your application to our GM, since hes more into boys.
    No more sexy massages for you :(

6. is it a good moment to return or should i wait abit more?

7. is it a good moment to return or should i wait abit more?
    Keep waiting `till we get Ragnaros :P

8. is it a good moment to return or should i wait abit more?
    2-3 years more should do :D .

9. Rumors are that Asatorr is sleeping with an Asian dude....

Fogo
    is it a good moment to return or should i wait abit more?
    Gtfo noob, stay away.

Artsy
    Rumors are that Asatorr is sleeping with an Asian dude....

12. we already have lots of those.

Players wishing to apply while recruitment is closed should do so with pictures of boobs and promises of cookies.
    lol i once was that also. but now i am glade i didnt changed my realm and went to myrm guild of sargeras

Fogo
    Can we please remove Pathan from guild ?

He ******ed :cool:

14. Can we please remove Pathan from guild ?

He ******ed :cool:
    No man he`s our inspiration :(

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last