1. stop calling us dead we're insulted

2. May 9, 2014  
    Hi to all old donkeys,nice to see u around.. ;):P

3. May 10, 2014  
    dux ol` buddie ol` pal ... bumps from ebon hold :D

4. May 13, 2014  
    Pankracij

Dear players! I am happy to announce that Law is again in search of new good players to fill up our ranks. As we all know many of the guilds, including ours went into sort of hybernation state due to lack of new content. But we are positive that new challenges can already be seen on the horizon and we are looking forward in meeting new people that will make our community stronger and provide a good, stable raiding environment.

We are always on the look out for core strong players and exceeding applications of any class will be processed by our officers to determine if you got what it takes to join.
    More information can be found on the first page of this very thread but just to make sure, I am also re-posting the recruitment part.

For any additional information you can contact one of the officers who will be of further assistance.

I would like to thank all of our current members for building such a great community that is Law guild of Neltharion.

Yours faithfully,
    Pank

Recruitment is a 2 part process:

1. Your application; Application have to be posted on our official site - shivtr forum (http://law-molten.shivtr.com).
      Just a few tips: be creative, witty, and put some thought into it. Please make sure that it is well formatted and easy to read. Applications written in 2 min, with only the most basic information will be automatically declined. Declined applicants can re-apply after 2 weeks.
    2. The interview; Once your application is accepted on the forums, you will then need to whisper an officer in game for an interview. This can consist of questions on mechanisms of the encounters, your spec, etc. Be prepared for the interview by understanding your own class and its role in the boss encounters that are currently available.
      If you pass both stages and get a g-invite, you will then be monitored in raids to determine whether you are true LAW material.

5. May 19, 2014  

Dear players! I am happy to announce that Law is again in search of new good players to fill up our ranks. As we all know many of the guilds, including ours went into sort of hybernation state due to lack of new content. But we are positive that new challenges can already be seen on the horizon and we are looking forward in meeting new people that will make our community stronger and provide a good, stable raiding environment.

We are always on the look out for core strong players and exceeding applications of any class will be processed by our officers to determine if you got what it takes to join.
    More information can be found on the first page of this very thread but just to make sure, I am also re-posting the recruitment part.

For any additional information you can contact one of the officers who will be of further assistance.

I would like to thank all of our current members for building such a great community that is Law guild of Neltharion.

Yours faithfully,
    Pank

Recruitment is a 2 part process:

1. Your application; Application have to be posted on our official site - shivtr forum (http://law-molten.shivtr.com).
      Just a few tips: be creative, witty, and put some thought into it. Please make sure that it is well formatted and easy to read. Applications written in 2 min, with only the most basic information will be automatically declined. Declined applicants can re-apply after 2 weeks.
    2. The interview; Once your application is accepted on the forums, you will then need to whisper an officer in game for an interview. This can consist of questions on mechanisms of the encounters, your spec, etc. Be prepared for the interview by understanding your own class and its role in the boss encounters that are currently available.
      If you pass both stages and get a g-invite, you will then be monitored in raids to determine whether you are true LAW material.
    It's great to see upcoming wave of fresh blood :D

6. May 20, 2014  

7. May 24, 2014  
    Yea, but I am sucking blood of new expansions :)

8. June 7, 2014  
    Pankracij
    Nice to see you both in the thread :)

9. June 8, 2014  
    I will gladly see you all when MoP will be released :D Are you going to move there? Now I am having longer break from wow, just doing one bg/rdf per two weeks.

10. Hello! I am planning on playing wow again and i would like to do it with my guild, LAW, again. If it is still active i would like to rejoin. Anyone ? :D

11. Jesus, you people are still alive & playing this game.

12. Jesus, you people are still alive & playing this game.
    fak youu

posted by a guildie loong time ago.

13. fak youu

posted by a guildie loong time ago.
    Lolol, people still remember me :D

14. So i was inactive for a couple of days,wuts with Hobie? Pank,good luck as a new GM....

First ... 233132333435 ... Last