1. That guild chart lolz. Wherever you open it, full of core raiders, and my priest on nagrand arena.. though I was never pvping with this toon :D
    "Thordin is back..." Btw, some time ago I found 6 years old screenshot with me and Thordin (Stupinha) on other server before it was closed :)

2. That guild chart lolz. Wherever you open it, full of core raiders, and my priest on nagrand arena.. though I was never pvping with this toon :D
    "Thordin is back..." Btw, some time ago I found 6 years old screenshot with me and Thordin (Stupinha) on other server before it was closed :)
    Kymo has a tiny wiener! I'm talking Stup back into rejoining wow.

3. Stup is travelling. God knows when he'll be back home.

4. Stup is travelling. God knows when he'll be back home.
    He won't. He's going to Italy in a few days and we're deciding on which realm and what expansion we should start playing on.

5. Hey der...so basically im getting back into WoW but on retail this time..anyone here plays on retail and if yes on what server ?

6. i play a warrior on silvermoon wanna be my retail friend i dont have any i think its bc i say ***** all the time but im not racist my soul is like blac
    (its funzy)

7. little hunty ....nooob
    HUNTY type 123 if u hate baintok dont type 123 if u want ur family to die...
    123 **** noob

8. Just wanted to drop by and

Da old LAW!

9. loool so many old nabs in that raid :-<

10. See only 1 nab is dead from all 25 :D the defile dancer !:D

11. See only 1 nab is dead from all 25 :D the defile dancer !:D
    it`s surely not me :P

12. LAW social rank looks better than most of core groups :)
    MoP is coming soonÔäó

13. Glad to see you f*ckers are still alive :D
    @ Howley, I'm playin on Ravencrest Alliance!!

Greetz, Nick feg.

First ... 243233343536 ... Last