Artsy
    Ohai

Pankracij

Dear players!

What a long, strange trip it's been since few players created guild LAW back in September of 2011. Today we represent one of the best Molten has to offer. Guild has grow in strenght; not just in numbers but also in quality which is of utmost imporance to us. Only with attributes like patience, skill, communication and dedication we achieved a lot and cleared most content patch 4.0.6 had to offer.

As you noticed Molten is upgrading to 4.3.4 patch at this very moment and I was given the opportunity to announce our future plans.

First of all, we are closing all recruitment features until further notice. Many guilds did not hold the pressure of lingering in idleness and as a byproduct of those guild disbanding we became a safe harbor for loads of players in a short amount of time. As I have mentioned in the first paragraph, we always strive for perfection when it comes to raiding so we are taking some time to process all applicants and regroup our raiding squads. Each and every new member deserves our attention and we will not sacrifice quality on the account of getting bigger.

Over the progression period we may re-open recruitment at any time so be sure to regularly check this very thread and our shivtr page. You will find the link posted bellow.

http://law-molten.shivtr.com/

We will also try to keep this thread as informative as possible concerning boss kills in upcoming raids. So you can expect screenshots, achievement tags and hopefully more video material than we produced in the previous patch. If cross-realm battlegrounds will be implemented soon, some members are also anticipating rated bgs to take place on our regular schedule. I'll be sure to live-stream those if anyone would like to tune in and join in the fun!

For any additional information you can contact one of the officers who will be of further assistance.

I would like to thank all of our current members for building such a great community that is Law guild of Neltharion.

Yours faithfully, Pank

3. Looking forward to play with you guys again by the end of this year.
    Good luck, everyone! :)

Aspestos
    yeca i can be your sexratary aswell i just need a pic ;) that is the only charge. i work monday to friday i can keep your "yeca's time" items in line ect :D LOL , btw pank i like the literature. wtS>wtb some realm firsts baby!

roflmaniaxe
    Nuu , Yeca wont show :/

6. but wildey will show her boobs :8

roflmaniaxe
    but wildey will show her boobs :8
    But ... but , i want Jeka QQ

8. Leave my boobs alone!!!! :)

P.S. It's weird how Pank's informative post gone in oblivion when someone mentioned boobs tz tz tz :)

Aspestos
    :D lolz poor pank

10. did someone mentioned that the new music with the new patch is nice?

roflmaniaxe
    did someone mentioned that the new music with the new patch is nice?
    Took me a while to figure this out since i never in my life played wow with sound on :D

Aspestos
    all i have to hear is "threat" and im G2G n.e way :DDD

13. Sup noobs! How's 4.3? Might start playing again next week :3

First ... 789101119 ... Last