1. June 1, 2013  
    NomyLittlePony
    Look up, I've quoted it above before you could say tomato and write this post.
    I am planning on giving you away, thought you should know in advance:D
    Now to whom to give you away too... who do I dislike... so many people argh!

Recruitment for LAW is now open!

After a month and a half of break we have been taking with recruitment, meanwhile preparing ourselves our characters for upcoming challenges, we decided to OPEN recruitment for all of you who wanna join our community and contribute your part in LAW. Currently, we are searching for healers and ranged dps only, any changes regarding this will be updated on this thread and on our shivtr forum. Officers are always willing to answer any questions in-game as well.

If you find yourself skilled enough to fight all the new challenges and if you think that you have the qualities to join our squad, send us your application on http://law-molten.shivtr.com

First and second post are updated and edited, screenshots and video-link of our first Beth`tilac kill has been added (unedited), as well as our pvp tournament video.
    Raiding schedule will be updated today/tomorrow, Beth` has been killed five times this week, we did 5x BWD and 3x BoT in the mean time.

For any additional information you can contact one of the officers who will be of further assistance.

Repeat: ONLY open to healers and ranged dps'ers.
    We have Firelands on farm, which means, when you decide to apply, we assume that you are ready to be dropped in the middle of Bethi's web and spank her.

2. June 2, 2013  
    Amg Yeca so sexy ,even more by time,damn,Such beauty with twilight queen :)

U stalker... :D

And now lets run away, cos Nomy ll spank us for spam :D

3. June 5, 2013  
    NomyLittlePony
    So just posting a new screenshot from today's kill in Firelands, even with her being buffed, we have her currently on farm, though she is considerably harder now:D
    Also a little boasting... Nomy got his ring ~Welcome to lala-land!~

Repeat: We are recruiting. It is ONLY open to healers and ranged dps'ers for now.
    We have Firelands on farm, which means, when you decide to apply, we assume that you are ready to be dropped in the middle of Bethi's web and spank her.

4. June 5, 2013  
    Spank and tank fight:)

Nomy pony when are yuo gonna do victory barrel roll :)

5. June 6, 2013  
    Wassap
    Once i try to join your guild, but some of your officers reject me, because i doing RDF HC with 4 of your members and tank + 2 dps was farm from good players! I wrote this in my application form and he was rly sad about that :D so idk what you have for eat there but your Officers have no sense of humor and they are thin offensive. One even delete his post after "The Sad one" (like i name him) reject me :D HF i was Holy/shadow priest, not bad at all.
    At least i see you have pretty girls there.

6. June 6, 2013  
    Once i try to join your guild, but some of your officers reject me, because i doing RDF HC with 4 of your members and tank + 2 dps was farm from good players! I wrote this in my application form and he was rly sad about that :D so idk what you have for eat there but your Officers have no sense of humor and they are thin offensive. One even delete his post after "The Sad one" (like i name him) reject me :D HF i was Holy/shadow priest, not bad at all.
    At least i see you have pretty girls there.
    We have pretty gurls and loving officers ofc :D .

7. June 6, 2013  
    Artsy
    We have pretty gurls and loving officers ofc :D .
    And

8. June 7, 2013  

Artsy
    stahp dat D:

im hungry
    Spoiler: Show

Johnny
    So just posting a new screenshot from today's kill in Firelands, even with her being buffed, we have her currently on farm, though she is considerably harder now:D
    Also a little boasting... Nomy got his ring ~Welcome to lala-land!~

Repeat: We are recruiting. It is ONLY open to healers and ranged dps'ers for now.
    Dam, Jerry .... 772k gold, u re rich, man :P

11. Man i joined for a sandwich and still didnt get one :( now im hungry.... and sad :(

12. Man i joined for a sandwich and still didnt get one :( now im hungry.... and sad :(
    Contact Wildey for a sandwich :P

Another, more important thing: Lord Rhyolith just got killed, congratz to all raid members :)

13. Nice done guys, u all deserve one xxl sandwich now!!!gz

Artsy
    Contact Wildey for a sandwich :P

Another, more important thing: Lord Rhyolith just got killed, congratz to all raid members :)

Nice done guys, u all deserve one xxl sandwich now!!!gz

15. You know what we need more of? Sandwiches.

And Wildeh , i just thought of an awesome idea that you could benefit from alot ,remind me of it tomorrow :) .

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last