1. Killed on 25 just now!
    Gratz on 25 man kill, soz I weren't there/online, at work!

2. Posting few screenshots to share our joy with you :P

3. This is funniest fight yet even tho almost full raid was made up from alts.

10man on first day of release and 25 on second day of release awesome progress!

4. I am going to hide underground.
    I did mistakes in 2 tries, and they had to kill Ragna during one of them :P no friends in ma guild !

OT: Nice sophisticated avatar :)

5. I should hide too , I failed there like biggest ****** in history xd

6. Yes, you did, just next to me and I had to laugh so loud :D

7. Chazz with a G bestest amg gogogogog!

Artsy
    As promised I will bake some cupcakes today, honoring the defeat of the Fatlord, I mean Firelord. :3

9. Community update

First, we would like to say a big thanks to everyone that posted a positive comment in this & progression thread and for all encouraging whispers & talks in-game, not just to me but to all players who were there for 10 and 25 mode kill. It really does mean a lot to each and everyone of us. We are already looking forward to share some progression news on heroic mode.

It has also been decided that we will NOT open recruitment for some more time because of one simple reason: in the last 3-4 weeks we have been doing Firelands 10 mode 9-10 per week and with 25 mode being available we can definitely make three 25 raids per week and a bunch of 10 men raids as well. Although, exceptional players can always contact any officer in game & post application after that.

First post has been edited and updated with latest screenshots from all seven bosses in Firelands 25. Other boss fights will be recorded today or in Sunday. Stay tuned :)

10. Ragnaros on farm with mains & alts :cool:

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last