1. People actually still play wow?
    Also hi. Don't know how many of you even know me lol.
    I remember that nickname , does that count :P ?

2. I remember that nickname , does that count :P ?
    You better remember me or I'll reinstall wow and come whoop your sorry little butt lol.

3. Devium, our one and only fattest dorf dk.
    Fixed for ya :cool:

dojoexpress
    People actually still play wow?
    Also hi. Don't know how many of you even know me lol.
    yeaaa buddyy. sup devium. it's kush if you still remember me.
    you still playing these days?
    just downloaded the game yesterday. trying to play a little again.

Asatorr!! hope you still remember me man. I'll be waiting for you in-game. :D

5. ahh even devium is still around.. drop in sometimes and say hi?

6. ahh even devium is still around.. drop in sometimes and say hi?
    Was online like yesterday, got bored really fast though, still way too many bugs around and wow isn't as interesting to me as it used to be. Also, LAW is full of newfags nowadays so I didn't feel like home there.

7. Was online like yesterday, got bored really fast though, still way too many bugs around and wow isn't as interesting to me as it used to be. Also, LAW is full of newfags nowadays so I didn't feel like home there.
    And what the **** do you expect when you`re coming back after a year, same old asses? Ur a jerk -..-

Artsy

Join Law.

9. Man help me join , recruit closed , please!

10. Was online like yesterday, got bored really fast though, still way too many bugs around and wow isn't as interesting to me as it used to be. Also, LAW is full of newfags nowadays so I didn't feel like home there.
    ohnoes, Devium! you better get your fat *** back in WoW!

11. I see your recruitment is closed. Could uhm, exeptional players still apply and have a chance of coming in?

12. I see your recruitment is closed. Could uhm, exeptional players still apply and have a chance of coming in?
    Yes, this is always possible. :)

Also, recruitment will be open again as soon as we get & kill Ragnaros. So far, we are farming FL (6/7) 8-9 times per week.

13. I see your recruitment is closed. Could uhm, exeptional players still apply and have a chance of coming in?
    we already have lots of those.

Players wishing to apply while recruitment is closed should do so with pictures of boobs and promises of cookies.

dojoexpress
    asator man
    you can't even make exceptions for me? i can't even find you on game anymore.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last