1. Ally scum you client crashed me a 3rd time
    You think the whole server conspired with the alliance to crash your client, personally?

So, one Mboxer decided to attack SW alone.... and he was raping everything..... Like 40 Mboxer, with healers, hunters, ele shaman and Blood Dk and a lot more..... He was Litteraly oneshoting Everyone with AoE dmg..... WTf warmane? Hello?
    Warmane allows multiboxers because Blizzard allows them. Although, the fact that Blizzard servers can actually handle them without lag or errors is irrelevant.

Rightfully deserved.
    He died 3 or 4 times already... even though the town is mostly empty this hour. Multiboxers don't last, even 40 man ones.
    Edited: July 15, 2015

2. I can play with supreme any day of the week
    Ooooo your supreme?! Can I have an autograph :D

3. rofl, just like i said. you came here on forums with your only purpose being to talk sht about me. c'mon are you really that desperate? I understand that it's quite painful getting farmed in bgs over and over again by <FATALITY>, but that's a bit too much.
    I'm ready for any duel/2s/3s challenge once you have the guts to tell me your in-game name ;)
    Actually if you ever left this thread and sub forum you would know Inde talks **** to anyone that acts like an ***, soo don't feel so special..

Ooooo your supreme?! Can I have an autograph :D
    Shows how much you know...

4. Shows how much you know...
    I wouldn't want an autograph from you ... /spit

http://youtu.be/BZ4sxtV61hI

5. I wouldn't want an autograph from you ... /spit

http://youtu.be/BZ4sxtV61hI
    The whole point of my post just blew straight over your head eh? ^.^ Btw that's good, but I prefer his 'head out' fatality...no idea why you linked it /shrug

6. Ooooo your supreme?! Can I have an autograph :D
    >me
    >nanler
    >supreme
    >he plays rogue
    >I play ret
    >hes bad?
    Idk what sort of ganja you're smoking but I want some man how much for a g of it? Seems to mess with your head pretty bad if you think me and Supreme are the same person rofl, stay bad rat

7. The thing is, both <infected> and DDS allow only full geared players to join premades (as you can see all DDS and infected memebers in that bg were full geared)
    You're ******ed.
    You've never been in Infected or DDS so you got no idea at all whats going on in those guilds, so please...

8. its strange that most of your guilds alts have gurths medan o.O idk why you're bringing that sort of thing up when they're more geared than everyone ever in the alliance pugs.

9. its strange that most of your guilds alts have gurths medan o.O idk why you're bringing that sort of thing up when they're more geared than everyone ever in the alliance pugs.
    Skrill > Skill

10. >me
    >nanler
    >supreme
    >he plays rogue
    >I play ret
    >hes bad?
    Idk what sort of ganja you're smoking but I want some man how much for a g of it? Seems to mess with your head pretty bad if you think me and Supreme are the same person rofl, stay bad rat
    Ally scum /spit

11. You're retarted.
    You've never been in Infected or DDS so you got no idea at all whats going on in those guilds, so please...
    "Retarted" xD

12. You are nothing better either.

13. >me
    >nanler
    >supreme
    >he plays rogue
    >I play ret
    >hes bad?
    Spoiler: Show
    >meme texting

14. Man I love the alliance... This will never get old

15. Much drama, this thread will be closed... Cant you guys talk like adults sometimes ?

First ... 5678917 ... Last