1. So what I learnt today in my 2nd real Tb pvp session against Fatality is, they have more /spit keybinds than actual ability keybinds, they hug their guards like tdot claims Arena players to hug pillars, there is one bdk that sits at the back of the group just chilling till someone gets low to then run in and finish them off and another blood dk that abuses LoS mechanic to grip us when we attempt to mount up after ressing. So bad.

2. Seriously though, in that BG we were being "graveyard camped" by <Infected>. After multiple failures to cap a flag or drop enemy flags (due to how well coordinated and well geared Infected was) our team gave up and stood Afk in graveyard till the BG ends. I for one didn't give up and kept "yoloing" into their team and spreading diseases. I successfully manged to come on top and out-damaged all Infected members by 2-3 mill.
    Not to call you out but topping damage is easy when it comes to spreading diseases. Especially when you're being camped in graveyard, as they're all bunched up. All you have to do is jump down put up diseases then spread. As for the people camping you only have one target to kill, so they won't get to do much damage. While you can just continue to spawn and spread diseases then die and repeat.

3. For me, no. I don't really bother with arena. I never said I am the best ARENA player, but when it comes to BGs (whether it's random, or rated) no one, like NO ONE can out-damage me. It's mathematically impossible. But hey, you already know that. I've been working on my spec for a long time to maximize my damage input in BGs with proper usage of cds.. Again, if it's easy to do damage then why am I always #1 on damage even though I'm usually fighting good players like Kaspi, Bgherg and the so-called 2 man army Arcane and Luminy? That fact that you have a higher arena rating than doesn't essentially mean you could dish out more damage input than I do. I once fought a Gladiator ret paladin who had 2 pocket healers in a BG and i still manged to triple his damage.

If you still think that doing damage is easy, then consider doing this:

1. spec Boomkin
    2. Get a flask of the Draconic Mind and a few Volcanic Potions.
    3. Join a BG.
    4. Once the BG starts get the Berserker buff and start dotting everything that moves till your fingers bleed.
    5. Forget about the objectives and just keep dotting everything in your way.

After you've done all of that, you would barely end up doing 3-4 mill damage or "maybe" 5 mill damage if you get lucky enough. But still, I would be doubling or even tripling your damage without much trouble.

Again, I'm not that good as an arena player but when it comes to dealing damage in BGs, I can do that very well.

but medan i do more than 3-4 mil damage :(

4. Hey guys, remember that time when Medan called everyone in <FAILTALITY> an embarrassment?

5. Hey guys, remember that time when Medan called everyone in <FAILTALITY> an embarrassment?
    I'm not generalizing, I just stated that I was quite ashamed of myself when I noticed that there's many players in <FATALITY> who got the 2.2k achievement with just s10 gear and I didn't have it. So i gave it a try and it took me an hour or so to get it. I would NEVER brag about that achievement since pretty much anyone can get it if they "tried". Doing 10 mill+ damage in a BG seems more valuable to me than any arena rating. On of the main reasons I'm playing on Neltharion is to break Agonyx's 43 mill damage record in AV. But that sounds harder than R1 itself.

As for Tdot, you're ignoring the fact that he's the highest rated BM Hunter on the server. How many times I have to explain that BM is utter **** in arena? Would be lovely if you link me a BM hunter who's at 2.2k+ on Neltharion.

6. As for Tdot, you're ignoring the fact that he's the highest rated BM Hunter on the server. How many times I have to explain that BM is utter **** in arena? Would be lovely if you link me a BM hunter who's at 2.2k+ on Neltharion.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile
    That's his main, he also has like 5 hunters on both alli and horde, or something crazy like that.

Also, because a spec sucks dick in Arena (and rbg's tbf) should that be a reason to stay in the casual PvP? Why not learn MM and then go and actually have some fun with PvP
    Edited: August 10, 2015

7. I was just about to link that ಠ_ಠ
    I'm learning your ways ;)

8. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile
    That's his main, he also has like 5 hunters on both alli and horde, or something crazy like that.
    Well afaik, that guy mainly plays MM in arena so how could I know if he just specs BM for the lulz?

Also, Tdot is still the highest rated clicker on the server, nuff said

9. Well afaik, that guy mainly plays MM in arena so how could I know if he just specs BM for the lulz?

Also, Tdot is still the highest rated clicker on the server, nuff said
    Watch his streams.

And got proof? You keep throwing out these bull**** claims, Tdot is R1 Bm hunter, now highest rated Clicker, you claimed to be the R1 DK (lol). You get more and more pathetic with each post.

10. Watch his streams.

And got proof? You keep throwing out these bull**** claims, Tdot is R1 Bm hunter, now highest rated Clicker, you claimed to be the R1 DK (lol). You get more and more pathetic with each post.
    When I claimed that I'm R1 dk I proved it by showing a SS of me doing 11 mill damage in a 20 min Arathi Basin.

Damage in BGs > arena rating

11. Damage in BGs > arena rating
    #NeverForget

12. When I claimed that I'm R1 dk I proved it by showing a SS of me doing 11 mill damage in a 20 min Arathi Basin.

Damage in BGs > arena rating
    So, running in, Pressing outbreak, then pressing Pestilence is more valuable than being R1 in 2's/3's/5's?

I'm so done, I can't even.......

Saying this now, you are a **** Unholy. I got that from our games. Will admit you are good as blood, but lol blood, please stop claiming to be good. You and most people from your guild are a bunch of kids that sucked in PvE and decided to try PvP to then realize you can't farm rnd geared1550 kids as Full BiS so you decided to rank Bg's>Arena because your classes are best for AoE damage. Bad enough. But to then claim BG's are more important and harder than 3's, WHICH IS WHAT PVP IS BALANCED AROUND, shows your IQ. Not only that but to claim you are R1 due to being able to press two buttons constantly at the right time is:
    >Sad
    >Pathetic
    >Dumb
    >Ignorant

So once again, learn how to play Unholy before claiming to be even a fraction of what true R1's are like. K?

13. So, running in, Pressing outbreak, then pressing Pestilence is more valuable than being R1 in 2's/3's/5's?
    Yes absolutely =)

14. So, running in, Pressing outbreak, then pressing Pestilence is more valuable than being R1 in 2's/3's/5's?

I'm so done, I can't even.......

Saying this now, you are a **** Unholy. I got that from our games. Will admit you are good as blood, but lol blood, please stop claiming to be good. You and most people from your guild are a bunch of kids that sucked in PvE and decided to try PvP to then realize you can't farm rnd geared1550 kids as Full BiS so you decided to rank Bg's>Arena because your classes are best for AoE damage. Bad enough. But to then claim BG's are more important and harder than 3's, WHICH IS WHAT PVP IS BALANCED AROUND, shows your IQ. Not only that but to claim you are R1 due to being able to press two buttons constantly at the right time is:
    >Sad
    >Pathetic
    >Dumb
    >Ignorant

So once again, learn how to play Unholy before claiming to be even a fraction of what true R1's are like. K?
    So according to your previous forum posts we can understand the following.

Blood = Death Strike spam
    Frost = Howling Blast spam
    Unholy = Outbreak then Pestilence?

#TopKappa

"sucked in PvE"

#TopKappa

How can anyone suck in PvE?? I've never done PvE in my entire life (well, besides daily RDF HC for gold) but I can tell then even a 6 yo ******ed kid can stand in 1 spot and DPS down a NPC to death.

When I ranked BGs>Arena it was biased on my personal preference but that's very obvious and you should've figured that by yourself already.

Again, if you think doing damage is eazy link me your 10+ mill damage in a 20 min non-Alterac Valley BG with ANY class. I highly doubt you could ever do that.
    Edited: August 10, 2015

First ... 4567816 ... Last