1. pay2win

90 % of 2v2 ladder is donators, 80 % of ladder ret paladin . This server has become true pay2win.

2. Takes skills to wog man, gear is usless on this server. skills 100%

3. Everyone has gear basically. So it takes skills and little luck from gear.

Ofc unless you are newcomers.

4. All of the gear is obtainable in game and ive personally competed with these "donors" despite never donating for a piece of gear. If i lose its either because i made a mistake or theyre better than me, not due to gear.

In short,
    Spoiler: Show
    Get good

5. Most classes with donor gear arent that much of a problem, but Rets and Hunters scale so good with the best in slot PvE gear, sometimes I watch Bumblebee playing Hunter/Ret or Hunter/Feral and all they do in 80% of the games is, use all cds, trap one target, go ham on a random target and instant force the trinket and def cd's or the healer gets an follow up and his mate just dies. Like 60-70% of the comps are just some yolo double dps teams who use all cds in the beginning and hope to one shot something. Thats why there are so many teams with 50/50 Win/Loss ratio on high rating, they lose vs their own, but have a good chance to win vs some acutal good and high mmr team by one shotting someone. I dont wanna deny that some of these comps where viable in S10/S11 on retail, but it was way more difficult, u had to reset, peel, kite and u had to play way smarter overall, the dmg due to the bis hc gear carries many people here.
    Edited: August 8, 2015

6. If whine2win was a viable method to pay server costs we'd be doing that - we'd have enough to have ten times more servers even.

Unfortunately, we've yet to find hosts and other service providers who accept whining as a currency. Until that happens, we'll need donations, but you're still able to get each and every piece of gear they might get from donations by playing the game. We won't be supporting lazy2win, though.

7. If whine2win was a viable method to pay server costs we'd be doing that - we'd have enough to have ten times more servers even.
    but you're still able to get each and every piece of gear they might get from donations by playing the game. We won't be supporting lazy2win, though.
    not true :) hc VP items, legendary weps

8. If whine2win was a viable method to pay server costs we'd be doing that - we'd have enough to have ten times more servers even.

Unfortunately, we've yet to find hosts and other service providers who accept whining as a currency. Until that happens, we'll need donations, but you're still able to get each and every piece of gear they might get from donations by playing the game. We won't be supporting lazy2win, though.
    can't get legendary daggers in-game like a couple of the rogues have here.

9. can't get legendary daggers in-game like a couple of the rogues have here.
    That's like what, four or so people that were up to getting two items, using hundreds of points and hundreds of coins to get one item, that I think hasn't been put up in the Marketplace afterwards? Everyone abandon ship, server's ruined.

10. That's like what, four or so people that were up to getting two items, using hundreds of points and hundreds of coins to get one item, that I think hasn't been put up in the Marketplace afterwards? Everyone abandon ship, server's ruined.
    You are not prepared

11. 90 % of 2v2 ladder is donators, 80 % of ladder ret paladin . This server has become true pay2win.
    it is not a matter of pay to win, because skill > gear
    but this can you clarify a bit why , look: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/752

12. disregarding all the epeen length competition, you can get EVERY SINGLE piece of gear offered by warmane.

Pvp-wise: Dont be lazy, do bgs, cap weekly CP, get honor gear and work your *** up. Oh bis PvE off-piece 2 -piece pve? you can sell gold/gear for coins o.o Like obi said, this server doesn't support laziness.

Besides Loldary deggurs, owned by like a 4-5 players costing all the play time, points, coins, contribution they had, they are pretty obsolete o.o

Pve-wise: I believe all gear drops? o.O Oh HC VP items? sell stuff for coins = gg

13. this server doesn't support laziness.
    Well it does, thats what donating is for.

14. if u dont like pay to win why dont u donate u poor eu virgin

12 Last