1. Sincere request to devs.

If devs dont read forums, some mod pls forward this to one of em!!!

Boring, booring , boooring, boooooooooooooooooooooring and even more whining !

Nowadays, all i see are above. Most of my friends already quit FW , and went to other servers coz of lack of contents. Broken bgs and 2 or 3 mop raids isnt enough. JUST NOT ENOUGH. Im aware u r focussing on the blizzlike "4 th wotlk realm" . But cud u devote sometime on mop too? Even we can donate , if we have a reason to but sadly nope.

Broken isle of thunder.
    Broken timeless isle.
    Broken/unrealeased old raids.

So my sincere request ON BEHALF OF ENTIRE ENTIRELY BORED AND FED-UP FW POPULATION is to get atleast these 3 zones working to keep us busy. When return home on a busy day from work, u got nothing in fw to relax ur mind.

Sorry if my post is boring and immature , cuz atleast now warmane knows how we feel!!

Cheers to FW and its boooooooooooooooooooooring content.

Another request to FW forum users : Lets not get abusive here but stand united and get our contents and fun rightfully. please support this thread with ur valuable polite responses if mods dont delete. Its high time we got our FUN here too and enough waiting sicknes. Thank you.
    Edited: September 10, 2015

2. MoP is having less updates than usual due to the focus on Lordaeron. After Lordaeron is finished, the focus will be MoP until it's core is good enough, and you'll see updates at a much faster rate.

3. The real problematic question here is "When will Lordaeron be finished?", do you mean on release date, or when Lordaeron get it's ICC raid?

4. that is an excellent question.
    yes, wt do warmane mean "focus on lordaeron" is done away with. if u mean till release date, we can wait a little longer but till uldum,icc complete release, im sorry to say this, even our patience will run down to zero and FW will become just another story of Sargeras very soon.

Also MOP players dont intend to go back to wotlk, coz most of us already finished them. we r looking forward for new contents.

5. the despration level has gone to such a level , people are not doing anything ingame imho. all r here complaining abt mages and druids . why? coz there is absolutely nothing ingame. Its more fun to argue in forums than log ingame which isnt good sign for warmane mop.

6. Current FW player spirit

Its kinda like this... but with even fewer players every day:

7. MoP is having less updates than usual due to the focus on Lordaeron. After Lordaeron is finished, the focus will be MoP until it's core is good enough, and you'll see updates at a much faster rate.
    by your answer you're saying we have to wait 15 days more since lordaeron releases on 2 weeks and it will be the "focus" again? I really want to see this, the only thing that's bothering me is the fact that you guys wont release the dungeons/raids that will be up on lordaeron on mop soon because reasons with the core and stuff..

isle of thunder has been bugged for months now it was "ready" to release but pushed back I guess? since there was no more info about it, yami didnt answer my question or just ignored it..

I log in to do dailies maybe after the new season I might gear up my horde monk in whatever case I feel there's barely things to do for me as pvper since the etilistism and hatred for pvp geared people trying pve is real.

8. By his words there's nothing about two weeks. Lordaeron being released isn't Lordaeron being finished.

Considering that the new core being used on Lordaeron is supposed to be the one used in all expansions, allocating resources to include old content for the current core in other expansions would be a waste. People seem to be miss the fact that any big fixes done right now could be incompatible with the new core and putting a lot of effort into them, instead on focusing on the new core as a basis, be just using resources with code that will have to be discarded or heavily modified a while in the future.

9. Development should be concentrated on servers that will bring in the money. People feel good when they donate that it helps develop their server, i mean that's a huge point - if you want to help your server you donate. Lordaeron going to bring in tiny money? Tiny development. Pet project for staff, doesn't pay the bills. Not really a complaint, just whats fair to the honest donators.

10. Considering that work is done on expansions, not on servers, and that Wrath of the Lich King is our most successful expansion, I'm assuming you fully support the way things are being done, then. Even if you will be disappointed by the fact the core being developed and worked on will also be transplanted to the expansions that "bring in less money." Bringing in money isn't our focus, so you will just have to deal with Mists of Pandaria and Cataclysm also getting focus eventually, despite the "lower money being brought in" by them.

11. Development should be concentrated on servers that will bring in the money. People feel good when they donate that it helps develop their server, i mean that's a huge point - if you want to help your server you donate. Lordaeron going to bring in tiny money? Tiny development. Pet project for staff, doesn't pay the bills. Not really a complaint, just whats fair to the honest donators.
    The donators has nothing to say about what Warmane develop first.... If you look up the word donation it actually means that you ''GIFT'' the money... It does not mean you BUY something from them like playing on their servers like Blizzard does.... The development of Lordaeron is gonna bring money since more players are gonna join and ''perhaps'' donate then... So i don't get your point at all..

12. Seems like it's time to quit wow and return maybe in half a year or more when MoP get some love.
    Every day I see less and less people online...

13. Considering that work is done on expansions, not on servers, and that Wrath of the Lich King is our most successful expansion, I'm assuming you fully support the way things are being done, then. Even if you will be disappointed by the fact the core being developed and worked on will also be transplanted to the expansions that "bring in less money." Bringing in money isn't our focus, so you will just have to deal with Mists of Pandaria and Cataclysm also getting focus eventually, despite the "lower money being brought in" by them.
    Well i truly hope that your time investment is properly placed and Lordaeron will bring alot of new players to Warmane. Coz surely there will be bleeds of population in Cata and MoP servers by than.

14. Well i truly hope that your time investment is properly placed and Lordaeron will bring alot of new players to Warmane. Coz surely there will be bleeds of population in Cata and MoP servers by than.
    Pretty damn sure people knew as Lord was announced it was gonna be the main focus of Warmane so i don't think it comes as a chock to the population of Cata or Mop :)

15. yes is was specific announced with lordaeron's reveal that it would be the main focus. i played on molten since 2010 and on the wotlk for around 3 years. sure i've donated alot to molten and i was hoping for more from mop but i am excited to play the new wotlk realm especially with the way they are releasing progression.

all of us who donated did it with the intent of receiving those perks and not actually supporting the server. why does it matter what they do with that money or what content they decide to prioritize?

123 Last