1. Do people craft on this server?

Hi! I signed up an hour ago, because I can't seem to log in to Icecrown. (What, did you expect me to NOT play WOW this morning or something?)

So do people craft on Onyxia? Do players buy low-level potions/jewelry/robes/mats, or are those all sold at vendors somewhere? Thanks in advance for any information.

Really enjoying the speedy mount, by the way!

2. There's really no economy. It's a test realm. For finding bugs. Looking at the bug reports, some people have looked into some of the professions and found (or at least think they have, not all have been confirmed) bugs. If you want to level a profession and try to find bugs, you're welcome to. The server could be wiped at any point (expecting in the coming weeks) as we transition to a new phase of Beta Testing looking at other areas of the game for bugs.

3. Oh, I see! Thanks for the reply; I hadn't looked into this server at all. I just saw it on the Realm List made a character for fun. I'll run around and see what I can find.

4. They'll probably roll out another test realm in the coming weeks for level 1s to better test things like this. Maybe they'll add some "vendor" in Org/SW who lets you pick a level 10, 20, 30 etc to speed up the testing. Current test realm is class focused iirc

IMO I think that happens before release.