1. Need some advices

Hello everyone Im new here playing on icerown 3.3.5 and i have death knight want to ask if this class is good on pvp and pve both ? im playing as orc and i hear Alliance members are best in pvp is that true ? .thank you :)
    ps: sry for my english :P

2. can I answer your question with a question..? How do you play on a server with a huge login queue?

3. XDD YEA hate that tooo im waiting atm but x7 xp rate not like x1 xp rate

4. Damn, so you get on, ready to play some WoW... and patiently wait for hours to finally play?

5. Damn, so you get on, ready to play some WoW... and patiently wait for hours to finally play?
    yes thats the only way or wait till server get bug everyone out :D easy enter

6. Death knight it is very good in pvp and pve. But you have to understand one thing. Every class is good in both pvp and pve. The only thing that makes something better than the other, its just the experience of the player. I mean, you can play something with talents in all 3 trees, and be the "top man". The longer you play something the better it gets.
    But, to answer straight your question: yes.

And regarding the alliance players and pvp. My opinion is that anyone can make a guild and recruit active pvp players, wich will lead in people saying "horde is better". Wich... answers your question: both sides have good pvp people. People always complain about this and that, and exagerate things.

7. Death knight it is very good in pvp and pve. But you have to understand one thing. Every class is good in both pvp and pve. The only thing that makes something better than the other, its just the experience of the player. I mean, you can play something with talents in all 3 trees, and be the "top man". The longer you play something the better it gets.
    But, to answer straight your question: yes.

And regarding the alliance players and pvp. My opinion is that anyone can make a guild and recruit active pvp players, wich will lead in people saying "horde is better". Wich... answers your question: both sides have good pvp people. People always complain about this and that, and exagerate things.
    Okk thank you so much for reply and i will work so hard to learn that class as well thnak you again :)