1. July 3, 2015  

BLF no longer available for rogues?

Hi there
    So today i wanted to buy the bone-link fetish trinket for my rogue and i couldn't find it in the End game PvE shop. This is rather dissappointing tbh.
    I understand removing it to fix it/nerf it but the thing is that i saw rogues having it so it was not removed from rogues who had bought it before,only from the shop (for rogues). This is quite unfair and if you wanted to remove it from rogues then you should refund those who had bought it previously and remove it from them aswell.

2. July 4, 2015  
    Hi there
    So today i wanted to buy the bone-link fetish trinket for my rogue and i couldn't find it in the End game PvE shop. This is rather dissappointing tbh.
    I understand removing it to fix it/nerf it but the thing is that i saw rogues having it so it was not removed from rogues who had bought it before,only from the shop (for rogues). This is quite unfair and if you wanted to remove it from rogues then you should refund those who had bought it previously and remove it from them aswell.
    How is this disappointing? Rogues aren't even supposed to have BLF.

3. July 4, 2015  
    Hi there
    Sorry about that, you'll have to put in minimal effort to reach your 2.2k now :/

4. July 4, 2015  
    I didn't make this thread to complain about them removing it, i'm making it to complain about the inequality, rogues who had bought it before can still use it however no one can buy it anymore. How is that fair? either let every rogue buy it or remove it from every one of them.

5. July 4, 2015  
    I didn't make this thread to complain about them removing it, i'm making it to complain about the inequality, rogues who had bought it before can still use it however no one can buy it anymore. How is that fair? either let every rogue buy it or remove it from every one of them.
    Don't worry, when you face those rogues, the inequality will be the least of your worries.

6. July 4, 2015  
    You're not mentally challenged are you? how can you assume that im lower than those rogues just because they have a 35k + extra dmg every 15 seconds ? lmao kid go back to the1.5k field.

7. July 5, 2015  
    You're not mentally challenged are you? how can you assume that im lower than those rogues just because they have a 35k + extra dmg every 15 seconds ? lmao kid go back to the1.5k field.
    Saltier than the five oceans and the seven seas.

8. July 5, 2015  
    Out standing rage, Who cares if BLF not available anymore? I have no pve items on rogue and wreck them all in arena. And i can survive burst of them.

Who cares if they got pve items and later got removed if you are fast on hands you can solo these joksters.

9. July 5, 2015  
    There are still people with this trinket equipped . Did you remove it or not?

10. July 5, 2015  
    If you read my post, you should understand that rogues that bought the BLF previously can still use it.However,no one is able to buy it anymore since they removed it from the shop for rogues.

11. July 6, 2015  
    Rogues don't use str trinket dum dum. Your logic just fails if you want extra damage that proc sucks anyway. Waste of stats. No one gonna remove it i saw 5 people who have heroic 25 DS weapon in game no one give a F.. about it reported that 4 month ago to malaco he said investigation started still no progress.

Seems Mister Malaco don't give a F.. about it anymore... sold right server and went sellout...

12. July 8, 2015  
    Rogues don't use str trinket dum dum. Your logic just fails if you want extra damage that proc sucks anyway. Waste of stats. No one gonna remove it i saw 5 people who have heroic 25 DS weapon in game no one give a F...
    Except the crucial difference is that you cannot use these HC items in arenas; as you can with BLF.

Back on topic though: In my opinion fairness must be maintained, if other rogues can no longer get their hands on BLF, outside of marketplace that is, then the rogues that got it before the change should also be barred from using it. The way I see it, this change is either: A.) A preliminary adjustment preparing for an overall sweep of BLF, or B.) A lame band-aid fix that does nowhere near enough to fix this mongo ****. Pre-wipe Warsong had class restrictions on BLF and AT was also very selective on which PvE items would be made available, so really there is NO reason why such a problem should still exist. If they should continue putting this off, then prepare to see constant BLF-carried R1 rogue comps. RIP PvP

13. July 8, 2015  

14. July 8, 2015  
    Except the crucial difference is that you cannot use these HC items in arenas; as you can with BLF.

Back on topic though: In my opinion fairness must be maintained, if other rogues can no longer get their hands on BLF, outside of marketplace that is, then the rogues that got it before the change should also be barred from using it. The way I see it, this change is either: A.) A preliminary adjustment preparing for an overall sweep of BLF, or B.) A lame band-aid fix that does nowhere near enough to fix this mongo ****. Pre-wipe Warsong had class restrictions on BLF and AT was also very selective on which PvE items would be made available, so really there is NO reason why such a problem should still exist. If they should continue putting this off, then prepare to see constant BLF-carried R1 rogue comps. RIP PvP
    Tested 10 times i was able to queue arena, with heroic weapon. Plus Malaco don't give a F.. about heroic weapon users in arena. Tested reported that bug nothing was done in 4-5 month.. Just said investigating.

15. July 8, 2015  
    Tested 10 times i was able to queue arena, with heroic weapon. Plus Malaco don't give a F.. about heroic weapon users in arena. Tested reported that bug nothing was done in 4-5 month.. Just said investigating.
    You must have tested it on Neltharion because there is no way you can queue with these HC items here. You can't even queue with elite relic on Warsong...

12 Last