1. Darkmoon Fair issues

Not trying to dog anyone just wanted to share my experience DMF today.
    First quirk im having is, the cannon ball daily seems to be broke for me, whenever i ask the NPC to lauch me, it mounts me in the cannon and does nothing. Unstuck doesnt work, and the only way out seems to be a relog

second issue i found was the ring toss wont let me toss rings, i can start the event, activate the ability, but it wont throw a ring, and it also gives me infinity uses of the ring.

and finally when finish in DMF i get no prompt saying "fish got away" after sucesfully finishing, however. I don't catch anything, this happens when fishing up crates as well. The crate nodes dissapears from the water, but i dont get anything in my inventory. i've tried restarting my client and relogging but these select problems still persist. Doesnt really take away from anything too much, just would like to share my experience. Still very well scripted for what it is. Nice work Warmane :)

If anyone has any solutions for the issues i'd appreciate it greatly if you could share with me.
    Playing on minimal client so that might be it, i have the full launcher installing now though to see if that fixes anything (Also super excited to use the new models so that was a pretty big motive as well)

2. Those 2 daily games u mentioned (cannon and ring) dont work and are bugged! But fishing works! Keep fishing u will get the quest items! Also there's a fishing vendor u can buy enchant for ur fishing pole that increased ur skill!
    i got my second mount yday from dmf xD

3. Your client doesn't have anything to do with it, it's just simple bugs. Cannon and turtle doesn't work, the chest in the battle ring doesn't spawn, healing profession quest doesn't work, the rabbit isn't spawned, the wolf doesn't spawn... am I missing something?

4. The battle ring chest spawns, for that i can confirm it.In warmane style u can get the achieve for 12 battles.

5. It does? Really? Since when? I've always been there every 3 hours up until last month, never seen it spawn
    Edited: October 3, 2017